My own PIF with a twist. DONE! Free reborn kit if you pay shipping

And it smells sweet! LOL

4 Likes

If I donā€™t hear back from @LittleLeo by Monday, I will have a drawing for the last doll. I will post it for 2 days then draw. :grinning:

5 Likes

I received mine today! Thank you, Michele! Someoneā€™s getting a bath tonight. :wink:

6 Likes

So what type of body works for her?

2 Likes

It says it makes 20-22" baby. The thighs are long enough for full legs. I guess you just have to try different bodies.

4 Likes

Is it too late to sign up for the drawing for the final kit. If I had seen this earlier I would have made it for the contest and then donated it as an Alzheimerā€™s baby. Let me know if still available for drawing.

The tops seems a little slanted. But I do have 3 different styles here that may work. But I may need a bigger size of one of them if that style works betterā€¦ lol

2 Likes

I bought a lot of ten of these last year. I havenā€™t reborn any yet. (placating my kit addiction) I will be looking for them on here when they are done.

3 Likes

Yay!! Thank you, I received my kit today!

5 Likes

I havenā€™t had the drawing yet. Iā€™m waiting for the last person who got one to reply. If she doesnā€™t reply by Monday, I will take new entries and do a drawing on Wed.

2 Likes

@hellbunny33, You should enter your version with the rest.

1 Like

I just received my kit, this going to be so fun.
Thank you, I look forward to seeing all of these sweet babies.

5 Likes

If I am able to get home from recovering at my momā€™s, I may try that. I have been really antsy to get back to reborning.

4 Likes

Aww wish I had seen this sooner. Maybe next time.

2 Likes

You are not too late to get in the drawing later this week.

3 Likes

2nd batch of kits boxed up and will ship out 3/22. I sent tracking info to all of the following:

@Luvbaby, @mcurbelo, @kimskids, @Kate, @ksherwood8713,@lisalampe, @Angel76, @andik and @twolipsanddande

Best of luck reborning. :smiley:

10 Likes

I got my today!!! Thank you Michele!!!

4 Likes

Did you sniff it? lol My daughter thought I was nuts. But is smells different than BB kits. lol

4 Likes

Oh! Iā€™ll take a whiff!

4 Likes

Thank you ! :grin:

2 Likes