My own PIF with a twist. DONE! Free reborn kit if you pay shipping

YAY!!!:dancers:
Mi daughter is so exited. Sorry but she tells me that she can’t wait for me to get it because mine is going to be the best.
So much pressure :massage: :scream:

7 Likes

Thank you , waiting patiently

2 Likes

I’m pretty intimidated by the “big guns” playing this game but excited to actually see the face. She’s got a sweetness - a sort of orange Oompalopa look but sweet😇

5 Likes

Oh I can’t wait to get mine :hugs: Thanks again for being so generous :grin: I can’t wait to make her so so pretty

4 Likes

My kit is here, too, and has had her bath. It will be interesting to see what I can do with her. She does smell good, Thank you, Michelle.

3 Likes

I got mine too​:blush::blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Got my kit! Thanks so much. Can’t wait to get started!

5 Likes

Been working on this kit and she is coming along nicely , thank you again for this pif!

5 Likes

For all you that are participating in the Ella Elizabeth challenge. If you are finished with your dolls and want to send in pics you can send three pics to my email. One head shot, one full body pic and one favorite pose to micholc@aol.com by July 31st. I will post them all together after July 31st. My question to you is: Do you want to make this a contest with forum member voting for their favorite or do you just want to do a presentation. Let me know your opinion. Other forum members can also let me know what you think.
@Neenee13
@GrammysReborns
@jlesser
@andik
@Alwaysyoursnursery
@Nikkiroc
@wispywillowrebo
@AmyR777
@LittleLeo
@BecStorm

4 Likes

@Marissa
@Luvbaby
@mcurbelo
@kimskids
@Kate
@ksherwood8713
@lisalampe
@Angel76
@twolipsanddande
@sweetreborn1

1 Like

Voting would be fun!

1 Like

No contest for me … I am still struggling to neutralize this kit Ha ha … I have no ide how I can make her pretty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forum vote!!!

3 Likes

I think all of the forum members would enjoy that.

1 Like

Gives people a chance to kinda of participate in the PIF if they missed they chance to get a kit. I say a vote :slight_smile:

• Do you want a collage sent or just singles?

removed

Just a presentation please, I’m still a newbie and don’t feel ready for any contests yet. I feel it would just stress me out lol

1 Like

I am fine with either

Just sent my 3 pictures in @micholc :heart:

1 Like

Voting would be fun, but I’m okay with either.
This has been so much fun. She has truly been a challenge and I love challenges. Thanks again @micholc

3 Likes