1 Like

Forum votes are always fun!

3 Likes

As everyone gotten them? Lol I wanna see. :grin:

I feel the same way!!! This is GREAT!

2 Likes

Votes would be fun😄

2 Likes

When I first saw this kit I thought it looked liked an Ecuadorian baby girl, so I have been making her to look Ecuadorian. I have been finishing rooting her hair, but I haven’t been able to finish because after this week earthquakes everytime I look at her she makes me think about the people and what they are going thwe. My husband is Ecuadorian and even though his family is ok it has been hard for us. I wanted to celebrate their beautiful country with my doll but know I think I would be seling her and donating the money to them. Please pray for them they are many people dead and the survivers sleeping on the streets sorounded by the smell of their dead family members and neighbors.

5 Likes

Great sentiment and my thanks for reminding me to pray.

1 Like

Just wanted to remind everyone playing that the deadline to have pics sent in is July 31st. I have 4 awesome entries already sent in. I am amazed at what reborners can do with their dolls. Looking forward to the rest.:relaxed:

9 Likes

I’ve been working on her and I have to say she’s getting prettier and prettier :grin: I’m really enjoying reborning her thanks so much again for being so generous :blush: I can’t wait to see all the finished babies

5 Likes

Mee too. I am excited to see them… July seems so far away… lol. I hate waiting! hahaha

3 Likes

I have the pics done; I just have to pick the ones to enter.

4 Likes

I’m going to start her as soon as I play with air dry!

3 Likes

@Neenee13
@GrammysReborns
@jlesser
@andik
@Alwaysyoursnursery
@Nikkiroc
@wispywillowrebo
@AmyR777
@BecStorm
Just a reminder that the deadline to submit pics for Ella Elizabeth "make me pretty is July 31st at midnight. I have about 6 entries already. :smiley: Thanks.

5 Likes

@Marissa
@Luvbaby
@mcurbelo
@kimskids
@Kate
@ksherwood8713
@lisalampe
@Angel76
@twolipsanddande
@sweetreborn1
Just a reminder to submit pics for Ella Elizabeth “Make me Pretty” by July31st by Midnight. Thanks.:smiley:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see them!

1 Like

I just have to root her :grin: Thanks again for the kit I loved the challenge and I can’t wait to see all the different versions

4 Likes

" HE " is done …yes,is a he !!! I just have to take pictures

2 Likes

I’m almost finished!!! Yay!!!

4 Likes

I’m working on her and I’ve been finding some cute clothes! I was just wondering, where do I buy the body for her?

1 Like

Amy recommended I use this body from BB.

3 Likes