Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Started Lisa by Adrie Stoete tonight. She will be a cuddle baby. Some undertones, veins and mottling so far…

9 Likes

Kenzie is cute. I’m presently rooting her head. What size clothes did you put on her?

1 Like

19 Likes

Beautiful skin tones! :star_struck:

1 Like

Closing in on Ava Brace’s hair…

21 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Gorgeous coloring!

2 Likes

Finished and dressed Gracie’s and my collaboration baby today. She named the baby “Calprin”.

27 Likes

Oooo…I was hoping you would do her blonde!!!

I can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Awwww…she loves her baby!!! Such a sweet pic!!

1 Like

thank you! your little girl is adorable with her baby :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Adorable! You can tell she loves her baby.

1 Like

Update- Grace clarified that her name is actually “Cowprint” :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So cute!

2 Likes

Very unique!

My kids always did “Bunny” for their rabbit toy, “Puppy” for their dog stuffy, etc… LOL

4 Likes

:rofl: love it! Definitely unique! Also I forgot to reply earlier and not sure where your post is, but don’t let rude complainy buyers get you down. We’ve all experienced those types of people but don’t let it stop ya! Your babies are so so beautiful and you are an amazing artist! I’m looking forward to seeing more from you :grin:

5 Likes

Her favorite stuffy is a puppy named Puppy, hehe! She named him when she was three. Definitely getting more creative as she gets older :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you, friend :heart: The interaction itself was disheartening, but my hesitation with painting again is because I had a paint adhesion issue (peeling on ears) and I’m so afraid of it happening again :weary:

3 Likes

Do you varnish your dolls after let them cure?
I heard that air dry is very tough to take off. Do you think it’s paint or vinyl caused that?

1 Like

For me the last inch is always the hardest and the longest. Is it the same for you?

2 Likes