Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

I wait for the paint to cure and then varnish with Angie’s recipe. It’s the first time I’ve had the issue so I suspect it’s a BB vinyl issue :confused:

3 Likes

Your milia looks amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Her jammies are 6-12 months (big range) and her summer outfits are 6-9 months

1 Like

Thank you. I was thinking 6-9 month

I was not at all crazy about this sculpt but his grin has won me over

22 Likes

Going to do some blushing tomorrow when I have daylight and then see what else they need, but I love the eyeco eyes so much I had to take a picture

12 Likes

Drying glue…

13 Likes

Did your carrot break??? I think that is the funniest thing ever…a baby head with a carrot stuck in it’s head. :rofl:

3 Likes

I had the carrot going earlier, but needed counter space for folding laundry…

3 Likes

I used a paper cone on Pickle and thought of @pia the whole time.

2 Likes

Good to be thought of for something!! :crazy_face::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Her baby turned out very well and she should be proud. I hope to see more babies from her in the future.

When Storm was about 3, I bought her a baby doll that had a pink gingham dress and brimmed hat. The hat had a sheep on it. Stormy named that doll Cowgirl. The other two babies that she’d received previously were named Buh-lex-a (Spelled Balexa) and Lyn-a-pause (spelled Lenapause). Kids come up with some of the most interesting names.

8 Likes

Thank you!

And those are the most adorably creative names ever! What sweet memories with your girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So cute! My babies growing up were all girls and I named them Billy, January, and Big Baby (because, you guessed it, she was bigger than my other dolls):joy: no matter how many times I played pretend, her name was just big baby. And I still have her :heart:

4 Likes

Love your Kenzie! The others are coming along beautifully. I love their mottling

1 Like

He is amazing. Love him.

1 Like

Lenapause made me laugh out loud :rofl:

1 Like

Ava should be born tomorrow!

16 Likes

Thank you!