Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2) - #10060 by Evee.

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

@YelenaRey i like how you did her lips, i struggled with her mouth

@RosieCait beautiful ossie! I preordered from truborn but havent received the balance email yet. Yours is lovely!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

I feel like seeing a new WIP thread due to maximum replies is my first BB forum milestone :joy::heart:

11 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2):

And we’re they right @YelenaRey ?

3 Likes

A new set of blue resin eyes and more progress on Harriet

30 Likes

Both gorgeous! Love the darker blue :blue_heart:

1 Like

Ya these ones turned out better than the last pair. I was scared to go to dark, so those ones ended up being really bright blue. These are more realistic at least. I’m going even a bit darker with tge next ones. I’m just scared of anything else with black looking eyes.

2 Likes

Both are gorgeous

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Ossie :heart_eyes:

And I started silicone River by Toby Morgan and Maggie by Viviane A - I can’t spell it off the top of my head. Maggie has spots that aren’t curing so I have to trouble shoot when I’m off mid this week. I put armature in her legs and arms and I think I’ve got the placement perfect for her

25 Likes

Can’t wait to see them finished!
How big is Maggie?

1 Like

She’s just little; I think 12 inches? I’ll have to look it up

1 Like

OUCH, it hurts to look at the last picture :wink: :laughing:

4 Likes

Love love love your Ossie

1 Like

Yep! River’s eyes were a challenge since a lot of silicone had to be snipped out… mine still ended up with bigger eyes than the vinyl kit, but I love this face…

19 Likes

Yeah once I snipped some out the 18mm fit fine!

1 Like

Still rooting Daisy and Theo is waiting. Their dresses arrived last week…

26 Likes

They are sooo cute!

1 Like

Gorgeous babies and dresses!

1 Like