Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Starting this baby…love the mouth

20 Likes

Adorable…your Theo has my heart :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m a fan of that sweet little Theo, too :heart:

1 Like

Working on a Halloween vampling, Natalie by Denise Pratt, and my 2nd Ann Timmerman baby, Claire. My Sofie sold hours after listing!

26 Likes

That vamping is adorable! Just don’t give her a widows peak :sunglasses: :man_vampire:

2 Likes

Kelsey awake is finished, I really didn’t like this kit. Mouth is a pain to get right.

Trouble done painting, just heir left. This one is a keeper.

22 Likes

They both look beautiful! I love how Kelsey’s lips came out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I like both of them. I think you did great job on Kelsey’s lips.

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:
It’s the simili-hole between them that cause problème.

Both are beautiful

Oh darn, I just bought her too. She looks cute anyway. Trouble is adorable.

Two more sets of eyes. The small ones are 12mm. More of a challenge to sculpt those tiny irises

22 Likes

Colors are beautiful

I can’t even imagine how you paint those! This is saucery! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks I’m still practicing with all my new colours. I can get decent looking colours but never what I set out to do :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks :woman_mage::magic_wand:

3 Likes

I am VERY impressed!

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks so much

1 Like

I need to order some Inhibit X for Maggie because naphtha did not help her non curing spots. She was taking paint but the silicone where she was seam and spout repaired on her head and back will not cure. She’s so dang cute but it may be a bit until I wanna shell out 80 bucks for a pint of inhibit x. 30 of that is shipping :nauseated_face:

But River is finished just needs his body. Mac’s says he’s 18.5 inches but I think I’m going to give him a preemie body. He turned out cute!

Does anyone know if / how you secure eyes in silicone? Someone told me you just leave them :eyes: Which sounds sketch

Then I washed, prepped, and put armatures in Jamie by Michelle Kight. This girl is a custom and a super super soft silicone. Bit nervous for her but mom wants her pretty lightly painted so I’m hoping it’s not too overwhelming.

20 Likes

Maybe an other kind of silicone, or maybe silicone glue was used to repair the seams? That’s why it won’t cure ?

I just put the eyes there without any thing, they stay in place really well.

1 Like