Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

I finished up a couple of cuddle heads this week and I finished my Johannah finally. I’m steadily working my way through the kits that I never finished.

24 Likes

Beautiful babies.

1 Like

Love them both…

1 Like

Love them! Your skin tones are so smooth! :star_struck:

1 Like

…and those lips!

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve never been a fan of miles but fell for him afterwards. He reminds me of a busybody toddler lol

Working on some eyes, fingers crossed they turn out good! I was so scared to put resin on these eyes, it’s my favorite pair I’ve painted and I’m terrified of ruining them :laughing: The gross looking one in the back was a zombie eye from a school project that I’ve been experimenting on.

19 Likes

It’s always so cool seeing the eyes being created.

1 Like

The zombie eye is my favorite! :joy:

1 Like

Between multiple health issues and a really disheartening experience with a customer I’ve kind of lost my reborning mojo. But Gracie girl asked to paint a baby doll and Remi lost her COA so she was a great candidate for the project.

Gracie did her undertones with powders using a map from this group, added light creases, and did some blue and purple mottling layers. She got bored and asked me to finish it up, so I left Remi fair and just did one wash and a couple red layers.

IMG_7520
IMG_7490

25 Likes

Looks good.

2 Likes

Thank you- I haven’t left a baby this pale since I first started painting but I didn’t want to overdo my part and have Grace feel like I “took over” too much :heart:

4 Likes

You and Grace did a bang up beautiful job on her…I love her with these skintones :star_struck:

I am sorry you haven’t been feeling well :cry:

Hope you DO feel better soon.

2 Likes

She did a nice job on this cute face. I love how she looks. And I hope you are starting to feel well again.

1 Like

So sorry to hear about that, but your collaborations Remi turned out great.

2 Likes

@cherielynn09 @InfantInspirations @YelenaRey thank you, ladies! I’ll show Grace your comments- she will be pleased :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Making progress with Lavender! One yellow wash, some creases, under tones and mottling so far on her.

13 Likes

No skin tones yet…just mottling, veining, shading and undertones on these 2 and I just finished crawler Kenzie.

17 Likes

Gorgeous Kenzie! Can’t wait to see the other ones finished!

1 Like

Wow! Another artist in the making! Looks so good! :heart::paintbrush::art:

1 Like