Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Working on Pickles photoshoot today :grin:

27 Likes

Love this baby :heart_eyes:

Perfect!

You are progressing nicely!
How is her vinyl? Did you varnished kit first? I know one of her palms has so many pitting and hands are shiny.

2 Likes

Always love your photography! :star_struck: You always pose your babies so naturally!

1 Like

This girl (Erica by Joanna K) melts my heart every time I look at her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
I have a rocky start with this kit and even stripped it, but some how I always fell in love with those that I didn’t like in the beginning.

22 Likes

Thank you, Yelena :slightly_smiling_face: The vinyl is very nice and I varnished first. Mine did not have any issues other than the hands were a tad shiny. Love your Erica, simply beautiful!

1 Like

She’s Precious!!

1 Like

Thank you so much @PHehn @lynn ! :heart:

1 Like

Eyebrows…varnish next, then hair…not sure if I need to add anything. Suggestions? She’s pretty washed out looking but the pictures look better in my nursery.

16 Likes

These brows are amazing :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Agree- absolutely perfect!

3 Likes

She’s just right!!! Perfect!!! Your brows are A-MAZING!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aww thanks ladies! I don’t hardly ever paint this complexion so I wasn’t sure if I needed anything else. She doesn’t seem like she wants to have blemishes :smile:

3 Likes

WOW, Great Brows!!

1 Like

Thank you!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, i just think it’s adorable, the color is perfect, i tried to do a colored doll, i use folkart acrylic paint and it took forever it seemed like to get just the right color, but i finally did it!! But i was stupid and tried to make a baby like afro, stupid me lol the, lol and i ran out of hair…i ended up with two different black colors…

1 Like

Just finished rooting June’s giant head. I’m loving this hair. It’s Karman dolls medium brown curly mohair. Easy to root and easy to scrunch. I’ll definitely be ordering more of this

28 Likes

She’s adorable!

1 Like

Oh my goodness adorable!!!

1 Like