Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Thank you♥️

1 Like

This baby is AMAZING :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much @JoyW :heart:

1 Like

I’ve been working on Pickles hair. This head is so big but just have the swirl left to do. So I should be done tomorrow!

24 Likes

Perfect already :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love her!

1 Like

Very beautiful. Perfect eyebrows, very new born looking!!

1 Like

All of these pictures were taken at the same stage of painting under different natural lighting. I did creasing, veining, shading and very light mottling before starting the primary washes for skin tones. I love the Adirondacks but I will curse our short winter days until the end of time! I need more hours of sunlight haha

9 Likes

Making tiny waves on my wee Chloe by Jessica Schenk. I collect Schenk kits for keepers. Chloe will be the 1st I’ve painted for myself.

20 Likes

Still working on Megan’s rooting. Ive taken a little break from her but I decided to take some pictures earlier :smiling_face:

28 Likes

Her lips are amazing.

2 Likes

Beautifully done!

2 Likes

YES… those lips…:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

These cuties are coming along :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Did periwinkle creasing and shading. Need to finish that up on the weekend. I am itching to get done with these guys but they need so much more yet. Definitely more red.

19 Likes

On my screen they are perfectly red already - nice ‘just born’ color.

Thank you. In person they are not quite as red and the mottling isn’t as pronounced either.

1 Like

She’s brighter in person…

18 Likes

Looking gorgeous, Paige!

1 Like

So pretty. What color eyes will you use?

1 Like

Thank you @JoyW and @jeanhai! :slightly_smiling_face:
Brown eyes and dark brown hair

1 Like