Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Thanks. So funny that I wasn’t even planning on getting her. I just put her in my cart for free shipping.

1 Like

Getting more colorful…

17 Likes

Attempting this cute little ADG kit again while I wait for a new glasses prescription in April. I also have some soft touch varnish on the way so I can seal properly this time. The satin finish from the ultra matte varnish on Drew Ann is awful, but at least there is no rooting so stripping will be a breeze.

Five neutralizing layers, a few creasing layers, and three mottling layers in so far. Slow moving but I’m just happy she’s not the color of an orange anymore!

9 Likes

Had a snow day today so got to paint a little. did some more creasing and shading. They are more red than showing up. I am thinking of doing another yellow and red mottle, then some more blue shading and another all over blush layer. Then I might be ready to move to powders.

14 Likes

They look so good!!!

1 Like

12 Likes

So sweet, do you use a air dry acrylic paint, or heated paint?

1 Like

I just bought her, so that’s good to know!

Her lips color is so nice !

2 Likes

Cute little…girl??..or boy??

Thanks

Mila by Gudrun Legler

Thank you! I paint with Genesis Heat Set.

Callaway and Lucas are ready for rooting. I think I might need to brighten their lips when I do my final bake after eyebrows.

17 Likes

Yes.
Lovely babies!

1 Like

Aw they are really cute 🩷

1 Like

Chantal will have brown eyes when she’s done

19 Likes

She is beautiful!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Jack Johnston! I’ll do one more layer of matte varnish, then she’s ready for hair and lashes :heart:

28 Likes

So adorable! :heart:

1 Like