Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Thanks @jeanhai and @JoyW

I forgot how much I love this kit. She’s such a sweet baby.

2 Likes

That is a giant head! But you did it!

So, so CUTE! :two_hearts:

]

**[quote=“Katinafleming, post:1, topic:67970, full:true”]
Somebody must be cleaning out the back closets at BB. All of these discontinued babies are in stock. :open_mouth:
[/quote]

3 Likes

Oh Wow! They are all gone!

1 Like

Not the first time discontinued kits suddenly showed up again.

2 Likes

Another red layer and some blushing…

13 Likes

I adore these guys 🩵

1 Like

Man…they are looking soooo good!!!

1 Like

Thanks! I am impatient to get to the powders and details, but I don’t want to rush it either. I want to give them all they need.

1 Like

RIGHT… and BB was NEVER going to sell seconds of the LE RealBorns … they only let them be used for ROSE babies that were being donated to “causes” and NOT for sale to the public. So much for more lies…

3 Likes

This was from a few years ago. Those kits didn’t last long.

2 Likes

She shared a very old post from several years ago. Those kits are long gone. :cry:

3 Likes

This thread is for dolls that we are currently working on- WIP or Work In Progress…

1 Like

Love her

Gorgeous

1 Like

Love them

2 Likes

Attempting some drawn hair because I don’t really have much of a choice with this rock-solid head full of machine rooted holes! Might have to stop soon because of paint peeling, but I hateeeeee whatever these ADG heads are made out of. It’s almost like a hard apple valley head was dipped in silicone, just terrible for drawing on.

6 Likes

Thank you so much!
I was wondering what happened to you :hugs:

1 Like

I have been struggling with pain. Doing ok.i just miss watching you all paint babies.

8 Likes