Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

I had things come up and had to put my painting away for awhile. This is the last WIP pics I have of them. I will definitely be bringing them back out to finish them up. Thanks for inspiring me with your beautiful babies @LisaLynn

21 Likes

These pics are the ones that show Megan’s coloring the best :blush:
She’s been varnished and glossed, now im starting to root! Shes been so so fun and I definitely see more AA babies in my future!!

26 Likes

Sweet…

1 Like

Beautiful! Love those lips :two_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful coloring! :star_struck:

1 Like

Sooo pretty!!!

1 Like

Those lips are so pretty!

1 Like

Thank you ladies :smiling_face:

Some veining, creasing, and shading with blue. I’ll leave the limbs for another day. Fun, but tedious

18 Likes

Started undertones, creasing, and mottling on Alexis Brace. My first Cassie sculpt :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Can’t wait to see!!

1 Like

Tonight’s progress on Alexis. I promise the left leg matches, it just got hit with a weird glare in the picture.

19 Likes

The primary method doesn’t just use the main three colors in layers. After the base washes, colors can be mixed to produce purplish, or burgundy hues(basically any realistic tone) for mottling. They typically have less water to ‘show up’ more vividly. Load it up on textured or plucked sponges for effect.

You did exactly what is needed to liven up skin tones on babies.

3 Likes

Lalalalalalalalala…a little more Alexis.

(Gold star to anyone who gets the reference :star:)

23 Likes

Just started Lil Chick by Phil Donnelly. So far just undertones and a creasing layer. I love her face already.

26 Likes

What a beautiful sculpt! :heart_eyes: Can’t wait to see

1 Like

She really is sculpted beautifully @JoyW. I hope I do her justice!

2 Likes

Those lips…:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I working on my first baby of 2024… Braelyn by Ann Timmerman. I also have a WIP Pickles and BB partial silicone Aero who needs rooted. But this lady will be done before they are, making her the first official baby of 2024. I wasn’t sure about this kit but she really is painting up sweet

30 Likes

I finished rooting silicone Darren and shipped him home last week.

Very early wip of Angelique Joy! Gah I love this little scrunched face♥️

24 Likes