Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Those wrinkly little knees :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve used a different paint stripper on vinyl. It doesn’t work quite as well as Windsor Newton, probably because it’s more like a gel so it doesn’t just run off with the paint you kind of more have to wipe it. I can’t remember what the name of it is but When I go to my craft room, I will try and remember to take a picture.

It’s taking me forever because of morning sickness lol but here’s my Eric so far…

17 Likes

Megan almost done! She needs some shading and a few small details then I’ll start rooting her!! Im very happy with her and have grown a lot since my 1st (and only :laughing: ) AA baby

18 Likes

Very sweet! x

1 Like

ADG Savana (1st portrait baby) being halfway reborned into a playborn! Her eyes are sealed in from the back with vinyl so they must stay as they are. I’m using her old eyebrows as templates to help me place new ones but removed everything else that would come off. First two pictures are before any washes during hair removal.

11 Likes

I have been working on Pippas hair for what feels like an eternity but finally finished it today! She still needs lashes but I had to put her together just to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

31 Likes

She is so cute! Will I see her in person? (aka ROSE 2024)

1 Like

Not this one unfortunately! She already has a momma patiently waiting for her to be finished 🩷

3 Likes

OH MY DAYS!!! She is STUNNING!

2 Likes

I looove her!!! :heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Amazing! And all that rooting! :star_struck:

1 Like

If you wanted to change the eyes you might be able to use an exact knife to cut a flap in the eye socket and remove.

1 Like

Ooo, that is a great idea! I will see if I can get my hand in there to cut a flap

I gave up on using just magenta, yellow, and cyan. It was just too pastel and the babies weren’t getting red enough. Looking better after a red mottle :blush:

23 Likes

Nice newborn coloring!

1 Like

I love their newborn look now! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you! The other colors just did not add enough depth! I am glad they are looking a little more alive now :blush:

1 Like

They are adorable! You are making me want to get mine back out and finish them up. I just love these 2!

1 Like

I didn’t know you didn’t finish them! Yes! Get them out!!! :purple_heart:

1 Like