Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

OMG I’m in LOOOOOOVE :heart_eyes: that is a REAL BABY in the 1st pic!!!

4 Likes

I agree! @RosieCait when I was scrolling IG this morning I definitely thought she was real!

3 Likes

Awww, she is so sweet and look realistic! Love her! :heart:

I looked at MacP and I love yours more than any prots that they show.
How is her German vinyl? Is her head is soft or hard?

2 Likes

If you have previously asked or answered a question about air dry paints, thank you! I found the answer to every question I had right here on the forum. She needs a body and I need a not grey day to check her coloring but she is coming along better than expected!

20 Likes

WIP Lil Chick

24 Likes

She is really coming along nicely…

3 Likes

She’s soft! I wasn’t overly excited to paint her but she turned out well. She’ll get rooted hair which I’m working myself up to :joy: I’ll let you know how that goes!

And turns out … Leandre was my first completed baby of 2024. I painted him tonight in about 5 hours. :flushed:

28 Likes

I love Angelique… I think she’ll be my next kit purchase :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Blows my mind how you can paint so fast.

6 Likes

You had to hear about it in real time :joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought it might be your paint, I tried it, but nope it’s you

2 Likes

I’m really wondering if it’s my ER nurse experience? Sometimes my work has to be precise and fast and under pressure. But I sure don’t paint people at work so idk how that translates over :joy:

7 Likes

I can’t belive you did that baby in FIVE hours… amazing!!!

7 Likes

Her face is so expressive!

3 Likes

Primary color method doesn’t mean to use the exact primary colors. You can use different kind of red/blue/yellow. I use cadmium red or pyrol red, ultramarine or cobalt blue and dyarilide yellow. You can mix them together and play with them. I keep magenta only for mottling or blush.
By playing with those colors you can achieve different skin tone.

7 Likes

WOW on 5 hours! Sweet baby!

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to paint him so badly since he came out… First baby who stuck with MY vision instead of changing it up on me mid job and going their own way :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I started Eric and Leandre yesterday. Hoping one (or both) might be girls?

15 Likes

He is GORGEOUS :heart_eyes:🩵:kissing_heart:

1 Like

He’s perfect :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like