Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

And that is the most important! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

All so sweet, but I like Rosie the most…

1 Like

People who painted Pickle by NJ, did you use a head ring?
I was ready to assemble mine when I learn that 70mm is too small and 74mm is too large :frowning: I don’t think there are anything in between those sizes.

2 Likes

Mac’s has 72mm

1 Like

I never use rings. Just coat the flange with Paper Glaze and it will turn very nicely…

6 Likes

I did it it Pledge, but i like rings better despite that they are a pain to put on.
Especially after I bought a doll from a very well known and reputable artists here and her head is not turning. Not a big deal for me as I can fix it, I am just to lazy to take her apart. But I don’t want that to happen to my customers just because I didn’t use a ring.

4 Likes

Working on those two.

17 Likes

Awe sweet little Caleb…one of my early babies…

1 Like

Aww, I see Magnolia! :heart:

1 Like

Gorgeous Caleb :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@pia and @JoyW I wish I have bought this kit sooner and more than one ! He is so little and delicate

@YelenaRey It’s my second one and in my top three favorites! If only the limbs where better. Next time I will do a cuddle.

3 Likes

I do too :wink:

1 Like

I am working on Laura tonight. She is for the lady that didn’t like my Alexa WIP. She didn’t want alot of undertones or blue on the baby. I hope she likes this one better. She is going to be a simple reborn.

18 Likes

2 hours later…:laughing:
I think I am about done.
Keeping my fingers crossed that she likes this one.

19 Likes

If she doesn’t like this one either, I’m sure it’ll sell quickly. What a cutie!

5 Likes

She should love her!!! Shes beautiful!!!

Of course I thought she should love the otber one too!!! :blush::heart:

4 Likes

What’s not to love?? Gosh, she’s gorgeous!

4 Likes

That’s what you call a simple reborn :flushed:. To be honest, I prefer this one, even if Alexa is beautiful too.

6 Likes

Finished with Alyssa’s painting. I found her with most of her painting done in a box so I decided to add some finishing touches! Last I worked on her was the end of December 2021 :laughing:

17 Likes

Well actually I meant to stop after that first post last night but I was just so worried about her liking this baby and it was hard not to keep going. She is such a lovely kit and I wanted her to look her best. But she will still not have alot of the little details. For instance she only has a couple of main veins on her head but that is it for veining. I think Laura wanted to look her best and not be quite so simple! :laughing:

6 Likes