Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

It’s soooooo not as detailed but I’m trying to think of it as how when I started painting vinyl hair, I wasn’t good at that or as detailed. Eventually I’m hoping to get better at it. I love rosie how she turned out. You can see my strokes are still pretty thick

17 Likes

I use Quin magenta all the time! It’s one of my favorite colors to use!

3 Likes

Ok! I don’t have cyan at the moment so I am just going to add a touch of yellow to blue and hope I get a nice color

1 Like

Would you please show a pic how Quin magenta looks like.
I looked up on MacP and it goes from 05 to 08.

1 Like

Sure, I have 02, which is what I use the most and 08

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Try it. I’m curious. If I used magenta on my dolls they would end up too magenta. I’m curous to see how it would turn out and not be too much magenta.

3 Likes

Eyelash day for the cuddle gang. I plucked and trimmed them a bit after taking this photo but didn’t feel like setting them up for a new one.

23 Likes

Gorgeous group!

1 Like

A glamour make over on Michelle’s face for my sister for Christmas

17 Likes

Super cute!!

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

So cute! Love those curls!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

So adorable! :heart:

1 Like

Finished Rosie

More work on Lillie Auer

Christmas budget babies: four cuddle heads and two full limb babies so far. I have 3-4 more full limb I’ll work on this weekend.

23 Likes

Love your Lillie!

1 Like

Beautiful little crew you are working on. Love seeing you progress through your painting.

1 Like

Thank you so much. She wasn’t adorable when I first painted her. I like her now as I feel she is much improved. My sister has always loved her.

2 Likes