Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Nice! Does she do gym? I always made my daughter suits then the gym director asked me to make some to sell at the gym so I’ve probably been selling them for about 6 years now.

3 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

Beautiful rooting

1 Like

Thank you so much @JoyW, @quiltsabunch , @Evee ! :hugs:

3 Likes

She doesn’t but she sure likes to pretend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you :blush:

Oh it would be fun for her. When my daughter was really young I bought her a pair of tap shoes, a leotard, tutu and the Bella Dancerella tap tape. We made a little dance floor we could lay down over the carpet and she went to town.

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful rooting!

1 Like

I like!

1 Like

Aww, that is a beautiful story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :hugs:

1 Like

I love that! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Moving along slowly…but at least I’m moving :rofl:

19 Likes

Looking good!

Gorgeous… Bobbi must be delighted with your version!

2 Likes

Yay! I have a WIP!!:joy: I haven’t painted for months, but now I get to work on these peanuts 🩷 Has anyone painted with the magenta, yellow, cyan primaries? How did it turn out? I am using air dry but thought of trying it. This first layer is Quin magenta. Should I try it or will it be a big fail?

15 Likes

I have been saving this kit also. I cant bring myself to paint him though!! I’m thinking maybe I will have someone else paint him xo

I love primary! Definitely start with veining, creasing, and some undertones first :slight_smile:

Rosie by Stephanie Sullivan (head) and Betsy by Natalie Dux… Rosie needs lashes, Betsy needs lashes, nail tips, and rooted

21 Likes

Gorgeous…you paint hair with “honey” beautifully…

3 Likes