Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

All my current wips…Autumn with Alexa limbs is being painted, Roux is being rooted along with john john

19 Likes

Cute

2 Likes

Progress on Quinbee and Cassie. Might finish painting tomorrow and then onward to rooting!

18 Likes

That is so cool!

1 Like

They al look great!

1 Like

Wow! That was fast!

1 Like

Both are so beautiful! And I love Cassia’s open hand.

1 Like

Finished miss Journey. She’s been a WIP for at least a year (I’m guilty of having a LOT of WIPs with varrying degrees of done-ness, some for a few years…) I’m struggling with rooting lately, i just can’t seem to get the needle to grab a hair. She has an thin spot on the back of her head where I had to stop trying because the integrity of the vinyl started to come in to question. I could sell her as a booboo, but she’s going to lose her hair if she’s handled to frequently so she stays, joining the 3 keepers I have.

SmartSelect_20231019-215907_Gallery

25 Likes

She looks great! Too bad she gave you hair trouble.

1 Like

Which needles?
My last order of Heavenly illusions needles dont grab well.

2 Likes

42g crown german steel needles from dolls by sandie

1 Like

Oh, that is sad to know :frowning:

2 Likes

Tuesday at the top… late Friday on the bottom…

23 Likes

I’ve had a friend come over a few times to learn how to paint. She chose to use air dry and she’s doing really well with it.

28 Likes

She sure is!

Yes she’s really happy with her baby. She had realistic expectations of her first baby not turning out super great so she’s thrilled with what she achieved.

5 Likes

You are a good teacher…

2 Likes

That baby is looking incredible!

2 Likes

Thanks Pia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks. She’ll be happy to hear others think so and it’s not just me telling her.

4 Likes