Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Looks great! I should have you teach me.

2 Likes

She is a natural artist!
That baby doesn’t look like 1st baby at all!

2 Likes

Pia, they are gorgeous! I can’t remember who the one of the left is. Mind blank. Nevermind, saw them higher in the thread.

2 Likes

She kept telling me the whole time that I should teach classes :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Right? And she says she isn’t artsy at all

2 Likes

Undertones for these five noggins are done. Tomorrow, we mottle!

26 Likes

Looking good already :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, Rachel! I hope they turn out ok- they’re mostly getting the same layers even though their vinyl colors are all different. Too lazy to neutralize :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Love them all, especially Jaxon. My favorite realborn

1 Like

They look good

1 Like

Thank you, @PHehn and @Evee :heart::heart:

2 Likes

More on Autumn, I love her little ears so much! I finally was able to get some pictures where her coloring is accurate. I’m not too sure what else I should add, i was going to do a few more primary washes but Im not sure

15 Likes

Love her! I’m working on her, too.

2 Likes

I am down to rooting, lashes, brows (not rooted) and glossing.

19 Likes

Oh my heart- the picture of the two of them together :heart::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Thank you…

She’s so beautiful already :heart:

1 Like

I’ve been having a silicone Sunday… Finished Jamie and… MAGGIE! The inhibit x did the trick! I’m so glad. She will still be getting rooted but she’s so cute and I’m so glad she was saved. I also painted a Presley head for a friend. And the hat she’s wearing I made at work on my last stretch.

I also need to assemble my finished Mary… I ran out of glass beads but I have some now. I painted her in my budget style so that people will have an idea this year what they’re getting

24 Likes

They are all adorable!

2 Likes

I love all of them!