Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Thanks. I was unsure of how dark to go when I was picking out colours, but I’ve been pretty happy with the ones I bought so far.

1 Like

Thank you @chatrat @YelenaRey @anjsmiles

2 Likes

Junis is getting lots of hair

24 Likes

So beautifully done!

1 Like

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You need to go into production!! LOL. These eyes are Gorgeous!! Start selling them girl!!

4 Likes

Thank you. I can’t go into too high production because I still want time for babies. :rofl::rofl: I’ll start listing some for sale once I feel confident that they are equal to what others sell for resin eyes. I’m actually considering doing a giveaway on IG but I’m unsure of how to go about it. I don’t know if I’m supposed to manually keep track of everyone that enters and how to do the draw. I would hate to do one and then have people upset with me for doing it wrong. If anyone knows and wants to help me with it I’d appreciate it.

5 Likes

More hair…and I’ve rooted over the painted brows, yay or nay?

20 Likes

I say yay!!! He’s gorgeous 🩵

2 Likes

Thanks @Shara ! :purple_heart:

1 Like

He looks great!

1 Like

He is beautiful…love the brows…awesome job!!!

1 Like

Gorgeous

1 Like

He is awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Halloween project with my broken Gabriella’s head. I will put a light inside.

19 Likes

That’s fantastic!!

1 Like

I love your coloring :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Looks great! How long did it take you to root that baby? 4 hours?!?!

1 Like

Ooooh cool can wait to see it finished! Reminds me of madame leota from haunted mansion ish

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! :hugs:
@PhotographyForLife, today is day 3 of rooting :joy: somehow I’m whizzing right along and he’s getting rooted fast! It usually takes me 2-3 weeks just for hair! My kids have been sick, so we’re not doing as much school work which has kinda freed me up some :grimacing:

4 Likes