Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

I wish I could do brows like this!!!

3 Likes

The eyebrows you painted are perfect! Thank you💜

1 Like

Working on Quinbee and Cassia Manning…

16 Likes

Wondering why I’ve never painted a Spencer before! And now he’s gone. This is the only one in my stash. Loving him already with only 5 layers. Is it you that always loved him @anjsmiles? No wonder!

16 Likes

Yes! I always see that baby as a girl but others say boy. I finally got one done for myself and matched it with Johanna limbs so they would be full. I honestly don’t know if mine is a girl or boy! I just have it dressed neutral for Christmas right now but I am so enjoying the baby!

22 Likes

SOOOOO adorable :heart_eyes::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! It is really snuggly with these limbs. I did several back in the day with the original limbs too. I don’t have a lot of my really older pics but here are a few. These are 3 different babies.

Courtney - Sold by Angie Jones

Grace - SOLD 11/11 by Angie Jones

Spencer - Bald Baby Christmas Special 2016 - 9/2016 by Angie Jones

15 Likes

I love them all! I can’t wait to get mine done and assembled so I can do pictures!

1 Like

I couldn’t even find her on MacP site :frowning:

You sure are in high production

1 Like

I finished a pair of dark green resin eyes tonight. I’m experimenting with different shades of blue sclera and rings around irises. These ones are tinted slightly blue.

29 Likes

Wow…i love these eyes!!!

All of your Spencers are beautiful…but your Christmas darling is a heartmelter for sure!! Love that you used Johanna limbs with the head…perfect!!!

3 Likes

Beautiful again! I’m loving these darker colors.

Those are beautiful!

1 Like

There were only 310 of them produced in 2014 or 2015. There are lots of images on a Google search. I got her in a trade a couple of years ago.

3 Likes

They are amazing! :star_struck:

1 Like

Looks wonderful!

1 Like

Thank you! The other ones there go way back. The first one was 2011, then 2013 and the last one in blue 2016.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: