Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Beautiful already! x

1 Like

Thanks. I love all of yours too. You need to get hold of some Lycan cubs. They have so many possibilities. And you would make them adorable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you!

Rooting progress on Irys…

15 Likes

I’ve been working on this tiny dot. I’m trying to achieve a paler skin tone with this one, let’s see how it goes :blush:

7 Likes

Wow can’t wait to see! I love the idea of transformation photos. x

2 Likes

It is great to try new things, keeps it interesting! When I go for a paler skin tone I like to use thin light yellow washes. Can’t wait to see how it goes. x

4 Likes

Oh I will definitely try that! I’m mainly following my instincts here, did blue/deep purple/pale pink/yellow and then some kind of rusty red mottling. I did use make very thin mottling so she’s still very pale although I love that she has already so much depth in person. Will try the light yellow for sure!

3 Likes

Gorgeous

1 Like

Kori is ready for hair

19 Likes

I love your coloring so much…

2 Likes

Thank you Pia!!!

Wow gorgeous baby! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful

Just started an oldie, Li-Hua by Sebilla Bos. I know she’s sold out but can’t find any info on how many were in the edition. I’m only a few layers in but I love this face…

17 Likes

Stunning

1 Like

She is LE 999 and has a COA.

1 Like

Thanks, I was just curious as to how many there are. Mine didn’t come with a COA so I had no clue.

1 Like

Gosh he’s just perfect!

2 Likes

I love her already :heart_eyes:

2 Likes