Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

He’s down right adorable

2 Likes

Aw that’s so sweet! Great job!

2 Likes

Amazing! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

He’s gorgeous! :star_struck: everything about him perfect!

3 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

Love him!! And Charlie is adorable too :star_struck:

2 Likes

I only have about a half inch strip to go on Zodi. I gave up on micro rooting, and did multiple stabs at a time. I could barely see the hair and tell if I got any in and it was going so slow. It is still directional, but I will have to go back and take out tails, and even it out. Some needs thinned out and some needs thickened up.

Her hair is so fine! It is a very pretty color though. I fluffed out her hair and it looks really flyaway, but I kind of like that for a wild garden fairy :cherry_blossom:

I think this will be my last rooting. I don’t really enjoy it and I am having an allergic reaction to it too. Not serious, but my nose gets tickly, my cheeks get red and I start getting a few bumps on my face. I have one more head that I might get someone to root for me, but I am going to stick to painted hair from here on out.

17 Likes

I didnt see Charlie this morning. Hahaha!

But I was looking for a human. Lol

Chardon is so cute :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So cute

1 Like

Thank you, everyone!!

@LisaLynn Zodi is so sweet! I’m sorry you’re having an allergic reaction :frowning:

1 Like

You and @kareninflorida allergic to mohair?

Very. Ended up in the ER having a breathing treatment and some kind of shot several years ago. Just rooting lashes is an event wearing gloves and a mask. My skin itches like crazy if I even touch mohair. It’s easier to just paint hair and not worry about trying to deal with it.

6 Likes

Working on Aloenka Blick for KDS. She will have long red hair. And I don’t know if these will be her eyes or not. They were just sitting here and they were the right size so I stuck them in.

20 Likes

Love her lips!

1 Like

Thank you!

The freckles are so realistic! So pretty

3 Likes

Thank you. I love painting freckles. But not many kits are big enough. This kit is supposed to be 4-5 years old. So I can just say she’s a petite 6 year old. :wink:
I did also paint freckles on a Vito. I guess he’s a super petite kid. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’ve been working on two Lycan cub prototypes. They are done. But I can’t share them til August 1st. One of them, the one named Lilith is modeled after my granddaughter Maven. So I made a whole collage showing Maven transform into Lilith. But for now, I can just show the start of transformation. :wink:

16 Likes

Can’t wait to see then finished. Your alternatives are always so great!

2 Likes

@LisaLynn your little Zodi is ADORABLE!:two_hearts::star_struck:

2 Likes