Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

That is about 5 hours of rooting.

2 Likes

That’s Fast to me!

3 Likes

Right?!. Im only half way with the Gracie Mae I started rooting before her.

Stupid life got in the way though.

1 Like

It’s bc Pia is a master artist…she got the skills and knows how to use them!!! :heart:

I think I may be done with brows…only took me about 5 or 6 hours…I paint 10 strokes and remove 8…hard to make progress at that pace

@lynn I will root her…so another 15-20 hours probably.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@jlesser “stupid life” …messes big time with our “art life” doesn’t it? :rofl:

4 Likes

I had 2 teeth extracted. Its been over a week and I’m still in pain and cant eat much. I slept a lot today/last night. I think my body is trying to catch up on the lost hours. Lol

5 Likes

Thanks Cherie… no Master here. I just keep going until my neck and back start screaming at be (usually 3-5 hours a day).,

2 Likes

I agree with you! For me it would be 5 days of rooting :wink:

1 Like

It is 5 days for me @ 4 hours a day! Stopping for today… probably 10 hours in an 10+ to go. BUT I really want to finish and get Kovi and Irys painted.

16 Likes

Finally finished Evelyn! I’ll take her official photos tmrw with my good camera :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Beautiful rooting!

1 Like

Too tired last night to realise I posted in the wrong thread :sweat_smile: heres progress of my gracie mae…Ive been super busy with school so I havent had much time to paint her at all. She has veins, shading, one blush layer, and mottling so she’s pretty far from being done

18 Likes

Thank you!!

22 Likes

Love her :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So pretty!

1 Like

Thank you Joy and Tiffany!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Riseandshinereborns your Gracie Mae is looking so good!!!
@PHehn Your Evelyn is beautiful!!! Love your rooting!!

2 Likes

Thanks Cherie! :slightly_smiling_face:

Such a clen painting! Love it! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Yelena! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like