Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

Holy crap!! I just went onto Reborns .com to reactivate my account to sell kits and the cost is now $29.99 :scream::grimacing: Ladies…what in the world! That is wild.

Are sells really good on average?

7 Likes

Nope. :joy:

1 Like

Finally finished a baby! Covid really kicked my butt this summer and work was so slow…

21 Likes

What a beauty! I’m sorry you’ve been down this summer :weary:

2 Likes

Thank you, @JoyW! It was one souvenir from my Alaskan cruise I could have done without. :confused:

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: Hello Zelda!! 🩷🩷

1 Like

Hey, Keneen! I’ve missed seeing you and your beautiful babies around. Are you getting out of it for good? It does seem like well done AA skin tones sell alright for people even though sales are slow.

3 Likes

Oh Noooo! That is no fun :frowning:
I hope you are feeling better :hugs:

1 Like

I feel like I’m out for good. However, it’s a skill that I could maybe apply to another future talent. It was extremely fun for the moment, though.

6 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You were great and I was sad to see you to disappear.

3 Likes

That was such a beautiful thing to share with me Yelena, I appreciate you. 🩷🩷🩷 I cried when I made the final decision.

4 Likes

I secretly hope to see you painting silicone now :wink: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Putting a nice red layer on the skin, Ravy is finally starting to look alive…

13 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: That is an interesting thought. My favorite silicon artist is Romies Babies 🩷🩷. It was her work that inspired me to start reborning vinyl kits. :blush:

4 Likes

I love Romies’s babies. I have one of her vinyl kits. My dream is to own one of her silicones but waaaay out of my budget.

4 Likes

@ZeldaDawn what a gorgeous baby…love those eyes!!!

@keneen I have always admired your babies…and remember…never say never…maybe someday??? :two_hearts::pensive::two_hearts:

4 Likes

16 Likes

Thank you! They are the ultra newborn eyes from iart reborn.

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like