Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 3)

So cute

1 Like

Did a little more rooting on Zodi. It is so hard to see this light hair, even with a magnifier!

13 Likes

This is a new hair painting style, I call it go with the flow and make a mess :rofl: but I like it. I was not a fan of how I painted it at first (not fine enough) so I used the soap to remove it and it surprisingly didn’t take off much paint underneath, only needed to adjust the colouring at bit and repainted the hair :white_heart:

13 Likes

That baby is amazing and her hair is wonderful.

2 Likes

Thank you, you’re very kind :smiling_face:

Working on some hair for Sandie, I wanted to root her but I just can’t bring myself to root that big noggin with how slow I root :laughing:
She still needs more lip color and creasing but I’m liking her so far!

(Edited to add she’s got more color than the picture shows, still working to find lighting in my house that doesn’t wash every baby out)

15 Likes

Beautiful coloring!

1 Like

Thank you so much! x

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

Love the rooting!

Beuatiful baby. I like the hair.

1 Like

Gracie Mae #1 is rooted and her glue is drying. I plan to finish her tomorrow and start rooting #2.

15 Likes

Well done!! x

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Started on Ravy by Priscila Lopez. Snapped a couple quick pics by the window. This is blue & yellow undertones, a bit of purple, 3 mottles and 2 lip layers. This vinyl is painting so smooth and nice.

17 Likes

Still rooting. Getting closer

16 Likes

You are almost there @LisaLynn She is totally adorable !!!
I am doing brows on Gracie since yesterday…

15 Likes

Rooting #2
Kovi and Irys have arrived so I need to finish this one so I can finish them for KDS.

12 Likes

WOW, she’s Beautiful so far, I Love this coloring on babies cause they look like “our” families babies!! Rooting or Painting hair? I got one but who knows when I’ll ever start her, haven’t painted for probably 2 years and I have SO Many Kits!! I’ll be dead before I can possibly paint them. hahaha

1 Like

Pia, how do you DO This So FAST???

3 Likes