Layette box round one deliveries 😁

@dinokc where could I order a thin aluminum hoop and how would I attach it?
@hyelah1990 what is that called? I see clamp on flag pole ____. I see it is Perko, I’ll look it up.
@PutABonnetOnIt can I see what you did?

Thanks everyone for being helpful and I guess we better stop hijacking the layette box deliveries thread. I’ll start a new one or PM me please and I will post what I have decided to do! Thanks @Katinafleming for not getting mad at me!

5 Likes

Lol. Like I said on another post yesterday…show me one thread on this forum that hasn’t gotten derailed. I challenge you to find one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I was thinking of these.
They should be light enough to attach to a pole.

3 Likes

Yes it does, thanks!

@ashleyfox98 yours is finally headed your way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And @AnnieSokay so is yours :grin:

5 Likes

I started shopping for the next box and don’t know what I’m supposed to be getting yet. Yes I’m crazy but good crazy. Can we have a signup already? Sign me up!

7 Likes

i agree…im seeing christmas stuff everywhere, and I wanna buy!

6 Likes

@Tungaro, I just got my layette box in the mail. I love every thing and so does my Little Bear”, Israel. What’s in da box?

Handmade swaddle blankets for my Little Lolli Loves

An elephant and 3 elephant outfits, pacis an elephant blanket, mermaid tail and headband
Israel loves his new buddy and outfits. “Tank you Auntie Tammy”

15 Likes

So precious!
And is that a mermaid outfit?!:eyes:

Ignore me lol. I just read it. That’s so neat!

1 Like

Yay! Those two boxes look like they are coming from the same place. :thinking: OMG I see where it’s coming from. Now I am extra excited!!!.:joy:

@lollipop_cradle Nice, I love the elephants. Baby is too cute waiting.

4 Likes

I’m nosy and I know who it is too! So excited for you guys!

2 Likes

They are coming from the same place because one forum member is sick. So another forum member sent a package for them. :wink:

6 Likes

That was nice!

1 Like

You guys are so wonderful you are such caretakers so thoughtful :kiss: mwah!

3 Likes

Yes! I’ll start another post. We need to decide the basics for the next box. This one went smooth. I say let’s get this next one started asap. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Count me in

3 Likes

Oh he looks so cute !! So glad you like everything :slight_smile: Thank you Israel for modeling -auntie T is so glad you like it :heart:️:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Here’s the sign up info for the next round :slight_smile:

1 Like