Christmas Layette Swap sign up and rules

Let’s get this Christmas swap going! The previous round went smoothly, so we will keep it similar to that.
Rules:

1. Must be an active member with at least three positive transactions on this forum
  2. Fill out the form and message it to me with “your name Christmas questionnaire” (please put your name in the title. The messages get hard to sort when they all have the same exact title)
  3. Deadline to sign up is Wednesday the 31st at 8 am.
  4. I’ll assign your person to you by Friday November 2 at the latest
  5. Shop for an outfit and 5 accessories of your choice, all coordinating. (Outfit, blanket, pacifier, hairbow, toys, shoes, etc.) Retail price should be $35-50. New or like new vintage
  6. Mail your package by Friday, November 16. This isn’t as long of a span as the previous round, but I want to make sure everyone gets their package before Thanksgiving
  7. Be respectful of other cultures. I added a spot on the form to state your preferences. Some people don’t celebrate Christmas. If you’ve already started shopping, and have a definite theme already purchased, please add that in your message so I don’t match you up with someone who doesn’t care for that theme.

Questionnaire will be in the comment section. :arrow_down:

1 Like

Christmas layette box questionnaire:
Screen name:
Mailing address:
Do you prefer girl, boy, both:
All sizes you would like to receive:
Favorite winter themes:
Winter themes you don’t want:
Allergies:
Definite no’s (such as “no dark clothing due to possible transfer to vinyl”):
Other notes:

@Ldbr2007, @GrammysReborns,
@dinokc, @PutABonnetOnIt, @babymaw, @AnnieSokay, @NaneeBabies, @Granna, @MilosMeadows, @Tungaro

1 Like

@evelyn, @beck, @andik, @Phassell, @hyelah1990, @lollipop_cradle, @ashleyfox98, @Kate, @cajuncuties,

2 Likes

@Iselis, @ChunkyMonkeyNursery

1 Like

I have questionarres already for @Mommarobin and @Theara. I think I’ve tagged everyone who was in the last round or has expressed interest in this round. If y’all can think of anyone else, please tag them. :slight_smile:

I’d like to participate but I can’t lol my kitten gets neutered this week so I’ve got no money until I can sell some dolls

2 Likes

Ouch. Poor kitty. :confounded:

He’s evil so don’t feel too bad for him lol

4 Likes

I cannot do this one but I will be watching and enjoying the whole process. Please tag me for the next one!

1 Like

Sent my Christmas layette box questionnaire!

2 Likes

I’d like to, but I’m finally actually expecting a surgery date - won’t be able to move my arms above the elbow for 8 weeks so I’ll be out of work for a while, my income will be pretty limited. I think I’ll need to sit this round out. Definitely interested in the next round though!!

2 Likes

Prayers for speedy recovery !!

2 Likes

Ouch! Praying you through. :heart:

1 Like

Prayers for healing

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to drop out. I’ll be there for the next one! I’m praying for you @beck.

2 Likes

No problem @theara. I’ll take you off the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any last minute people want to sign up? I have quite a few already. But I won’t be home this morning to sort them out. So we might as well add a few more. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks!

i’m super excited!

2 Likes