Layette box round one deliveries šŸ˜

Alrighty. A couple of people are mailing their packages today. Iā€™ll post all tracking numbers here. When you mail your package, private message me the tracking number so I can post it without you having to reveal yourself. For those not ready to mailā€¦donā€™t worry, Iā€™m not either. Just make sure itā€™s delivered by the 31st. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

First package going out is a Canadian one. @Mommarobin, itā€™s headed your way. :grin:

11 Likes

@Phassell yours is on the way too. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Here ya go @beck. This oneā€™s for you. :wink: PNG
(Canadian for any of you who are tracking these.)

11 Likes

Canā€™t wait!!

7 Likes

So excited! Iā€™m another late shipper. Mine is going straight from the warehouse to my layette pal.

4 Likes

@GrammysReborns this oneā€™s for you. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

OOOH! So Exciting. canā€™t wait I will be sending mine out tomorrow!!!

5 Likes

Are we opening at the same time?

3 Likes

Nope. Open that sucker as soon as it arrives and post pictures for all to see. :wink:

7 Likes

YAAAAAY! Iā€™m so excited to send mine out. I canā€™t wait to see if they like what I picked. Itā€™s hard because you donā€™t know what styles someone likes. Also almost all boy and some girl clothes are dark.

3 Likes

True. Especially fall and winter clothes tend to be dark.

3 Likes

Yup and summer clothes are unseasonable. What to do?:joy:

4 Likes

@Ledbetterlittles, yours in on the way. :slight_smile:
USPS TrackingĀ® 9405503699300311481771

3 Likes

and @Phassellā€™s is out for delivery. Be sure to post a picture and tag the person who sent it to you. We canā€™t wait to see what you get. :grin:

6 Likes

I am so excited. It will be later on tonight before I am able to open but I canā€™t wait!

5 Likes

We will all be watching. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So excited! I am shipping mine out tomorrow. :grin::tada:

3 Likes

@Theara. Hereā€™s yoursā€¦a bug free box heading your way this time. :wink: PNG

7 Likes

My mail ran a little early today so I got to take a quick peek before leaving!
Thank you so much @ashleyfox98 for such a sweet layette. It is perfect.! I just love it!

23 Likes