Layette swap discussion

Mine too! Mine isn’t ready to mail yet. :tired_face:

1 Like

I hope so. If this goes smooth we will. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When we send the box do we reveal ourselves to who we are sending to or is it to be kept a secret?

1 Like

Reveal it with the package. Either let them see your return address or even better, add a note in the box. Then when you receive your own package tag them with a picture of your stash. We will start a new post for pictures. I personally can’t wait to see what everyone gets. That’s the most fun part to me. :blush:

6 Likes

I want to wait please.

2 Likes

Well don’t buy anything from this campaign. It’ll break the bank. Don’t know how those prices got so jacked up. :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
https://www.zulily.com/e/carters-apparel-baby-to-big-kids-283406.html![IMG_9040|281x500](upload://8oZ509V4PECdZW1YMqQFmu65EY6.png)

3 Likes

I had to Google it, but those are Mexican pesos and 19 of them equal $1 US. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

You’re on Zulily Mexico!

4 Likes

Lol. Well that makes sense. But I wonder how it jumped to Mexico. The other campaigns show as American. Weird. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I plan to be shipping tomorrow to be sure everything arrives by the 31st!!

4 Likes

I have one outfit I’m waiting to be finished and I’ll be sending soon as completed😊

3 Likes

So…is Zulily a good site to order from?

1 Like

Yes! Some deals are better than others. But I’ve always had excellent results with them. One time I got bad shoes. But they gave me site credit to make up for them.

2 Likes

How did I miss out on this? I thought it was only an idea I had no clue it was being done lol

3 Likes

I also missed it I hope to participate in the next

4 Likes

Oh no! Sorry y’all missed out. Definitely watch for the next round. If this goes well, we will do a Christmas theme. We will probably need to start it right at the beginning of November, so people can get their packages way ahead of Christmas. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The sad thing is that my fertility misadventures means that I know most forms of money from memory. I knew this without looking it up. How did you end up on Mexican Zulily?

1 Like

Who knows how I ended up on Mexico site. Story of my life. Always ending up where I don’t intend to go. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I started a new post for tracking numbers and deliveries. When you send your package, message me the tracking number and I’ll post it on that other post. I’ll tag you when your own tracking number gets posted. First package is on the way to @Mommarobin. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I find myself on a lot of Dutch or German sites especially for reborn supplies. Also some Spanish sites but I’m somewhat bilingual so that’s ok. The Chinese sites I don’t know what I’m doing. I wish I could shop from the south African ones. They have so many cute items for sale.

1 Like
2 Likes