Gracie Mae

I cant remember

Carla asked on FaceBook and Melody Hess has gotten notification.

I got shipping notification from LLE and notice from UPS that a label has been created but they don’t have the package yet.

2 Likes

Macs sent the same, tracking # but no package yet.
Im on a kit diet, so this baby is exciting tor me. Have been waiting for this one since i first glimpsed her sneak peak :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have not gotten any notification yet and I paid for 3 in full from LLE

What time zone is this forum using? My email says it is the 19th?

Laura Lee posted that they are still working on labels for orders and will continue to print and ship tomorrow. Seems like they could have been boxing up and printing labels with 6/18 ship dates for WEEKS!

2 Likes

Hmmmm that is strange Pia.

Mine is out for delivery from Macs

Haven’t heard from @CarolynsBabies about the other one yet

2 Likes

Mine are still waiting to be picked up from LLE… I knew Brenda would be quicker, but I like the signed body and free shipping from LLE.

4 Likes

Mine just arrived her feet are SUPER SHINY

2 Likes

I have gotten NO delivery confirmations and no kits yet.

1 Like

Nothing from LLE either.

1 Like

I just now got the notification email. Just the label printed is all it shows so far.

1 Like

She must be printing all of the labels before UPS is scheduled to pick them up?

Mine came in from Macs today, same shiny feet as well as the chin and ears though definitely not as bad. Had a little helper who was very excited!

12 Likes

Your helper is adorable!!!

1 Like

I dunno but it is strange to me that people who ordered from Macs already getting theirs and LLE is the sculptor and we are all still waiting on shipping from her.

Yep…. She should have been printing labels for the past week so they were ready to go on the 18th…

1 Like

Just got this update…

Got mine today from Macs! She’s a cutie!

10 Likes