Gracie Mae

Paid in full and payment went through right away . Waiting patiently for this kit.

1 Like

Not sure if this helps but I always pay preorders in full and use my PayPal balance. The money is taken right away. Because of this I would think your credit card is charged right away too.

2 Likes

Thank you @jlesser @ShannonN @andik & @quiltsabunch
Thats a relief, i did NOT want to have a conversation about money or anything w ex anytime soon. Im relieved and thsnk u fpr taking a little moment to look and reply to me!

5 Likes

Great@ just received my Invoice from Laura lee eagles and paid.

3 Likes

Same. :slight_smile:

1 Like

same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay me too! I can’t wait to see her!

3 Likes

Laurie has set the shipping date for 6/18…

1 Like

This is terrible as I (and other people will leave for DOTWE classes).
How I can request to ship mine in after July 1?

1 Like

Hmmm. I hope you can. I can never get a personal response from her through social media but maybe through her email or site?

2 Likes

I emailed them before and Lauras sister or the person who is always there helping her got back to me. I did requested before delayed shipping with no problem .

2 Likes

Thank you! What is her email?

She has a contact us spot on her site… if that is what you are looking for

1 Like

Thank you! I sent FB message.

Can you have the post office hold your mail? We can do that in Oklahoma. Put a vacation hold on it and pick everything up at the post office when you get home?

2 Likes

Everything in our PO went out of whack when they split locations. I would not trust them with that. And we live in Atlanta on a bus road street, I would not trust pedestrians with package laying next to a gate either. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yea that split affected us here in Athens area too! I quit using USPS to ship my packages for that reason. Now a letter or card takes a week to arrive to my parents 20 miles over. It used to get there in 2 days. Now our mail has to go to Athens to be sorted before it goes to Atlanta. I used to could drop it at my Watkinsville PO and it would go straight to Atlanta and then on to its destination. Not any more. Between the extra routing here and the confusion in Atlanta it is a mess!

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

Does LLE send shipping notification with tracking?