Gracie Mae

I’d love to order this one but I’m trying to go easy on the purchases right now. Not necessarily a kit diet but more like a kit “lite”. Will she be a good seller?

2 Likes

LLE kits are always good sellers and good investments I think.
I love her style!

4 Likes

I keep trying to convince myself that I must stick to a kit-diet, but keep buying them.
Gracie Mae is tiny 18" (I like bigger babies) and expensive, but I want to have an experience of painting her, so here we go again - no diet.

2 Likes

It says she has very bent legs though so maybe she is overall the same proportions as a 19 inch baby? Her head circum is 14" so that is not small.
I hope so because I like bigger ones too.

3 Likes

Honestly, I think this is one of her best kits. I would definitely invest. This one will only be available to order for 5 days and that’s it. There won’t be another edition.

3 Likes

Looks just like a mix of Journey and Odessa.

5 Likes

I only needed one person to give me the go ahead. Yay! I might order two so I can try out a peeky eye.

2 Likes

I thought she looked familiar but not sure whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing?

2 Likes

I think she’s cute…I especially love her hands! I wasn’t going to preorder her, but I hadn’t really looked at her much until you posted about her. Now I think I want to if I can! :smile:

2 Likes

Big time Journey vibes so I’m passing on this one.

1 Like

In some pictures she reminds me of Miracle.

5 Likes

I LOVE this one! Im excited to order her!!

3 Likes

I finally managed to get my order to go through. I tried for about 40 minutes.

1 Like

Is only MacP has her?

1 Like

Order directly from Laura Lee and get free shipping and a signed body.

3 Likes

How long will it take for the kit to release once pre-order closes? I’m thinking about ordering her, but I want to be sure I’ll have the money ready in time.

Probably at least 8 weeks.

1 Like

She definitely reminds me of Miracle in a slightly smaller version. I never got Miracle when she came out then I fell in love with her and paid dearly for her on 2ndary market. I love that baby! Wish I had another one even. Anyways, this one says there will not be a 2nd edition which I am happy about so I went out on a limb and ordered 3 kits. Most I have ever ordered of one kit!

3 Likes

I got one just because I haven’t painted any of the others LLE has that look exactly like her :joy:

1 Like

Does anyone knows why MacP charges shipping on pre-orders?