Gracie Mae

Maybe they are just getting the shipping up front?

1 Like

They adjust it when they invoice… I would cancel that order and go to LLE and get signed bodies with the kits. LLE has free shipping for $100.

2 Likes

I guess I didn’t really realize how much she looks like Journey till I lined up all the pics of these kits. They DO all look very much alike, but then they are siblings from the same “mother”.

Journey-by-Laura-Lee-Eagles-1001

6 Likes

Thanks! I went ahead and put in a pre-order. Not certain I’m in love with her, but I figured it would be better to order her and be safe rather than be sorry later if I decided I really loved her.

1 Like

Thank you, I don’t want to buy from LLE as she sent kits with aromatic wafers.

1 Like

They should not, as 2 kits will be way over $130.

2 Likes

There is a note section when you re buying from LLE In the note you can add that you need it scent free . I forgot to add as I been focusing on asking them to ship via Canadapost as UPS would leave the parcel in front of the door.

1 Like

ah you are right…

1 Like

Thank you! I can try that, however I don’t expect that out of hundreds orders that she would be shipping she will read notes about not to include wafers.

1 Like

I don’t know. For me since I added the note they never shipped UPS ever. So obviously they read the notes. Unless someone already prepackaged all the doll and the seats are included in every box.
Any other dealers have them with free shipping ? other then Machphersons ?

1 Like

Not sure, but I noticed this recently. I pre-ordered Lucas and had to pay shipping when he was ready to ship. They shipped my back-ordered pre-order kit (Leandre) in a separate box the same day they shipped Lucas but I paid separate shipping for both and the combined kit cost was more than $130. Not sure what they’re doing sometimes. Don’t know why they couldn’t put both kits into one larger box and charge one shipping fee for the price of both.

3 Likes

Pia…did you have to pay thru paypal? It shows credit card icons like she accepts credit cards…but it is forcing me to go thru paypal…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I always use my credit card through PayPal so I didn’t notice other options? I would think she would accept all cards too…

I just used paypal
…I ended up getting her… I hope I can wipe some of that stinky face look off her and maybe make her look less mad :rofl:

2 Likes

I tried to purchase from LLE site directly, but when i try to ‘proceed to checkout’ it just produced a blank page. I tried several times & waited for some check out page to show, but it stayed blank for me.
So i purchased in full w tummy off MacP.
I didnt want to get distracted /forget to do it in the next few days & miss out

1 Like

I just learned this the other day after so many pre-order purchases being charged shipping unnecessarily. When it comes to shipping, choose the 2nd option, “Combined Orders or PreOrders” shipping doesn’t show up.

5 Likes

I’m debating preordering this one since I’ve got a gift card for Mac’s. I love her but I’m a little on the fence since she looks so much like Journey…

1 Like

Seems that you need to have an order to combine with pre-order to choose that option.

1 Like

No, I have used it solely for preorders and have never been charged shipping at the time, just the $20 required. That’s the option you use if you’re purchasing a pre-order OR are looking to combine more then one order. You don’t have to be purchasing a combined order and a preorder to use that button.

4 Likes

thank you!