Gracie Mae

When I pre-ordered Leandre on backorder I believe I selected that feature but was charged shipping anyway. :woozy_face: Would be nice if it’s a pre-order that it would just default to that option.

That’s because Leandre is only $120 and you have to spend $130 to qualify for free shipping

2 Likes

But they shipped Leandre and Lucas the same day in separate boxes.

1 Like

They dont combine preorders. I think :thinking:

Hmmmmm. Going to be using Bobbi more, I think. She has free shipping for $100 orders.

3 Likes

Same here…

1 Like

So does LLE, and you get the body signed from her. I got mine there.

2 Likes

Unfortunately Bobbi doesn’t have all/many kits :frowning:

4 Likes

I always check her site before ordering anywhere else. LLE only has Mc and herself in USA and Canada.

4 Likes

I’m moving in a couple of weeks. Does anybody know how a change of address works in regards to pre-orders? I believe I ordered direct from the sculptor.

I would write Laura and let her know. She can fix that on your order.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll do that.

Had there been any more news on GracieMaes release?

I keep hoping that none of the kits/supplies that fuel our community were on the freighter that the bridge collapsed on.

This is the most recent update that I have seen…

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Ive been waiting for this one so, i ended up buying a second one. I have Indie, Ashia, Quinbee & nb Charlotte by LLE. Im excited for this scrunchy newborn face and her limbs and hands. Im excited !

2 Likes

I ended up ordering a 3rd one last week…

2 Likes

I ordered direct from LLE and I can’t find the original receipt/ invoice in my email. I’m stressing out a bit, to be honest. What happens if I can’t find it? Do I forfeit my down payment and miss out on the kit?

1 Like

LOL I got 3 to start with!

1 Like

You should get an invoice for the balance. I use PayPal to pay so I can find the receipt.

1 Like