Gracie Mae

I ordered from LLE and haven’t heard anything yet either

1 Like

Me either

I ordered 2 from MacP, paid in full. Im excited to see her in person, ive never had a doll/kit with the umbilicus before.
Im excited to see everyone’s versions

1 Like

I heard back from LLE staff that those who have ordered from LLE website will be receiving an invoice next week. She should be shipping one week after invoices are sent out.

@Charlene08 @LisaLynn @Alypants

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Has anybody else received their invoice direct from LLE yet? I’ve been watching my email like a hawk, and nothing yet.

Me either. And I’ve been watching too. I paid mine through paypal,so I’ve been watching that too.

1 Like

I’m glad it’s not just me, but they were supposed to be sent out after the holiday weekend from my understanding.

I didn’t say i was going to. I said may have to. I’m done.

I am sorry, I don’t understand why would you make a claim if kit is not shipped yet to anyone?

2 Likes

Laura normally invoices the week before kits ship out from what I’ve been told.

Kits have not shipped to any buyers anywhere yet

2 Likes

I received this on the morning of may 23.

3 Likes

she posted on Facebook that the invoice should be early June. So we wait!

3 Likes

Well it is only June 4 so not time to panic I don’t think.

3 Likes

Can anyone please amswer-
I preordered gracie the first dsy her preorder was available in feb and a second in april paid in full w credit card…
My orders say Processing.

Does anyone know if the credut card was charged at the time of preorder (hopefully!) Or does macP delay the charge until the shipping date for some reason?

This is important for me bc i paid w a credit card before my divorce was finalized- im not authorized to use that card now. (I dont have access to the billing statements to see for myself-)

1 Like

I think you need to ask @MacPhersonCrafts or do a ticket through their help desk

1 Like

Thanks, ill do that. Just thought maybe someone would know if you pay in full for a preorder if your card is charged at thst time

It must be, i would assume. Maybe it says processing until it says “shipped”.

1 Like

Im not sure. Mine says paid on my phone. But I didnt do it in full.

Just looked in the order history instead of payment drop down.

It does say processing for her

I paid in full when I pre-ordered and when I check my bank account, it cleared when I pre-ordered. I hope that helps!

1 Like