Does anyone have a sculpt they just DO NOT LIKE?

I think yours is real cute.

Thanks Lynetteā€¦ :smile:

BBā€™s Maisie is one that comes to my mind. Itā€™s the arms. I made one recently and switched the arms to Rosebud arms and it made a big difference. His little face is still pretty grumpy, but changing the arms really helped that kit for me. I like the really expressive kits (even Cooper) and donā€™t much like the prettier more dolly ones. I really donā€™t like Shyann, but Iā€™ve never made one that didnā€™t sell the first time I listed it. Go figure! We all like what we like! LOL

1 Like

Mine are Irelyn and Joey. Although, I have seen a couple of reborn Joeys that didnā€™t look too bad.

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing they base it on sales.

Iā€™m peeved that Newborn Crystal was discontinued while Irelyn lingers on. I donā€™t understand that at all. :thinking::frowning:ļø

6 Likes

I think the only kits that I immediately said ā€˜nope, so much nopeā€™ to are blinkin and nod. I just never took a liking to them.

I wasnā€™t too keen about Irelynn at first, but now he is one of my favorites and I just got 8 request for a custom Irelynn all for next year so I will be buying 8-10 more of her not all at once though.

I donā€™t like Tanner, I thought he was cute when I first got him but I just couldnā€™t do anything with him and gave him to someone who could make him cute.

3 Likes

I wonder that tooā€¦Iā€™d certainly choose to discontinue Quintin and Irelyn over any other theyā€™ve discontinued.

2 Likes

But who buys The uggies? :smiley:

Sofie and I believe Aubrey have the same limbs as Irelyn. I really like their limbs.

1 Like

The second one would make a cute elf. :smiley:

1 Like

I think the 4th could be a who from whoville. :stuck_out_tongue:

Myself I canā€™t stand to even look at Celeste, that mouth looks like some monster of some kind, it is yucky.

6 Likes

I agree I thought Tanner was the most ugly baby I had ever worked with but he sold right away.

OK. I never thought Iā€™d read that sentence in my entire life. :neutral_face:
Congrats on your orders!
I do think some ladies made her as cute as she could be when they had that competition, but she is not an easy sculpt.
Are the orders all for different people? Iā€™d love to see your previous one if you have a pic.

6 Likes

I donā€™t like Bella. There is something about her lips that I donā€™t care for. Irelyn has really grown on me.

2 Likes

All those orders are from 6 different people lol, some want her as an Alien, some want her as a Zombie, and some want her as a baby Grinch, Another wants her as a cute baby girl.

3 Likes

Miranda, you know I want a grinch!:heart:ļø

But I hope you show us the aliens and zombies too!