Does anyone have a sculpt they just DO NOT LIKE?

I did Irelyn as a Grinch for the Christmas challenge. I plan on keeping her but I have her listed in my Etsy shop to recreate her. I love her little face!

11 Likes

I will definitely post pictures of them when I make them, lol.

1 Like

LOVE your Grinch, soooooo CUTE!

Thank you! I am always so unsure of my work. I worked really hard on her and she is the first alternative baby that I have ever done. I fell in love with her while creating her and decided I canā€™t part with her. She is now sitting on my couch next to my Christmas tree. LOL

5 Likes

Cutest Grinch EVER!

3 Likes

I love your Grinch too. Iā€™d never give her up.

1 Like

A couple days before The Christmas baby Challenge Voting started @Nikkiroc and I were talking about how I should make her a baby Grinch and I told her Irelyn would make the cutest little grinch ever and then when the voting was ready and I saw Irelyn as the Grinch. I had to tell @Nikkiroc "Great minds do think alike and that Irelyn actually makes the cutest Grinch ever.

5 Likes

I have done De Jesus, but I switched his limbs because those skinny things were terrible. He is not the cutest baby, but he is different and that is what I loved about him. He sold within a week of being listed so he was a good investment for me.

2 Likes

OMG he looks like a different baby. I couldnā€™t even imagine in my mind him looking human. Heā€™s actually cute. His kit on ebay just keeps getting relisted. Itā€™s like 12 or 13 bucks I believe. Now that I see yours Iā€™m wondering how he would look with his eyes openedā€¦for 13 bucks I may just have to find out :smile: Thank you for sharing his pictures.

Your welcome for the pic. I am glad you think he is cute. For 12-13 bucks I think it is worth the try to get him and experiment. He is the darker vinyl, but it took the paint beautifully and he was very easy to root. Have fun!

Yes, quite a few :laughing: If Iā€™m honestā€¦and I know how popular she isā€¦Iā€™m not a huge fan of Quinlynn Eagles. Sheā€™s grown on me a little, and I liked the version done by Twisted Bean Stalk, but Iā€™m still not wild about her. I definitely donā€™t hate her, though. Just the first kit I could really think of off the top of my head!

1 Like

true

damn wtf

oh lordā€¦oh lord