Does anyone have a sculpt they just DO NOT LIKE?

I mean one that you really don’t like… Like ewwwwww…I really don’t like that baby!!!

5 Likes

Yes! And sometimes they’re really popular kits too! But that’s what’s great about reborning…a sculpt you might hate, other people might love! And sometimes the sculpts I hate grow on me, too. :wink:

6 Likes

YES! But I do have a plan to make it more socially acceptable. I know what you mean Izzy. My little Tommy grew on me but he’ s definitely not pretty. There has been quite a bit of interest in him though.

2 Likes

I used to not like Dumplin at all, but recently I have been seeing some reborn versions of her that really changed my mind. I’m even thinking of reborning her someday like a personal challenge. If it’s done right gosh it’s really cute!

2 Likes

Jake and Irelyn come to mind

6 Likes

I could never understand the popularity of Quinlynn, Serenity, or Anastasia, but I know a lot of people on this forum absolutely love them. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Polly Maynard!!!

6 Likes

Speaking of Josie, she almost reminds me of a sleeping Lola the Chimp :laughing: @DancesWithDolls

3 Likes

I have wanted to reborn Anastasia, but she reminds me of a child I knew years ago, who was such a beautiful child, but grew up to be one strange adult. So I just can’t make myself reborn her.

3 Likes

Yes…Joey by Tasha Edenholm. I’m sad to say that there is nothing about that sculpt that I like. :disappointed:

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with Nikki. I do not like Polly Maynard one little bit. To me, she looks like her face is melting.

5 Likes

Lmao!!!

1 Like

@nikkiroc LoL…I think Polly is sooo cute, but she reminds of a neanderthal baby or the offspring of the Geico caveman

LoL @ Izzy josie, joey, paige and tanner are all strange looking, I have tanner, joey and paige, but couldn’t bring myself to get josie…she was a bit too much lol.

The other day online I found the ugliest reborns I’ve ever seen. The sculptors name wasn’t familiar (not that I know them all anyway), but I’m going to go look in my history and find them. They are seriously jacked up.

5 Likes

Found Um…

De Jesus by Joany Solares

Sophia by Joany Solares

As ugly as they are I would totally buy them just to see what they’d look like painted.

10 Likes

Oh no…those two I just couldn’t do! The first makes my wrists hurt just looking at him and the second, I can’t get past that nose!

3 Likes

Lol…told you they were ugly. I’m guessing maybe they weren’t very popular because when I google search them only 1 or 2 pictures come up of completed babies.

4 Likes

I hate Celeste’s mouth… and Elsie reminds me of a sloth. Also Paige, Joey, Josie and Tanner are on my not fond of list, but are cute depending on artist. Same with Irelyn and Jacelyn.

I really think it depends on the pictures too. lol These ones do not push my must have button…

But some may be cute with someone’s magic touch! lol

5 Likes

@jlesser
Oh I love tomas pigott, I have him on pre-order. Who are the 2nd and 4th picture?

1 Like

Lol I love number 3!!! Lol

2 Likes

#1 was Nixon By Joanna Kazmierczak LE
#2 was Makena by Iris Clement
#3 wasTomas By Jorja Pigott
#4 was Editha By Corina Z Wagner

1 Like