Delilah

She’s Maven size. Buy her and pretend she’s tiny little Maven. :wink:

2 Likes

I am big, my children were big, I love big babies :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

She’s smaller than I like but I couldn’t resist. I still haven’t received the invoice from Irresistibles though. I keep checking my email.

3 Likes

I’m not to fond of her size either. I like bigger babies. But, them hands did it for me.

3 Likes

I agree that from every other aspect she is amazing!

2 Likes

Does someone have received her yet ?

It’s strange because I ordered one just the day before receiving the invoice for my pre-ordered one but haven’t received neither of them.
Usually when you buy something there, it is shipped 1-2 days later.

Why allow people to buy it if it’s not ready to be sent ? I could have added other things in this 1st order and not be receiving it ?

2 Likes

I do not think she has been shipped to anyone yet. They may be waiting for the wax sealed COAs from Nikki to arrive first

2 Likes

I can’t wait!

1 Like

They shouldn’t ask for payment before being ready to ship.
What if I have added paint or supplies that I needed fast ?

1 Like

They ask people not to order anything else with preorder for that reason.

2 Likes

Seems a regular order to me as it does not have a pre-order deposit option.

1 Like

Yeah, I made the mistake of ordering additional supplies with one of my Delilah kits…I’m glad I don’t need the supplies, yet.

4 Likes

Oof, they should have been able to seperate your supplies from a preorder?

1 Like

It warned me about having to wait but I thought little miss fancy fingers was going to be here a little sooner than later.

5 Likes

Miss Fancy Fingers, indeed. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Lol @Keneen that’s what did it for me. So much detail on those little hands :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I look at her beautiful hands, maybe the first doll hands I’d be tempted to kiss!
Then see her face, and there’s nothing objectional about her face. Can’t wait to see how pretty the artists here can make her. :hugs:

3 Likes

I feel ashamed of myself. I just ordered my 3rd Deliliah :pensive: I’m scared I’m gonna love her and she gets sold out :joy::rofl:. I know there’s approximately 4000 in this edition but the anxiety won’t give me a break!!

By the way, has anyone notice this disclosure on MacPherson’s site? Check to make sure your address is correct. I’m so use to sites using my PayPal address.

4 Likes

I ordered 3 too. I sure hope this kit lives up to expectations. Hopefully it’s good vinyl and doesn’t have flaws. :grimacing:

2 Likes

If she doesn’t, I’ll be selling her kit to someone else :joy::rofl:

2 Likes