Delilah

Yes, that was always a deal with MacP, while everyone else ship only to PayPal address, they ignore that.

4 Likes

Ugh I sooooooooo want her! But she’s so tiny lol
My LouLou is pushing it size wise for me and she’s smaller lol but ugh that detailing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just got my shipping notification for Delilah!

6 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

Me too, got it today!

2 Likes

Mine got delivered…to the wrong house. Tracking said delivered, but I was home all day and no package had came. I went looking for the package and found it on a neighbor’s porch. I rang their Ring doorbell, but no one answered, so I snapped a picture of the package with my name on the mailing label next to their front door and flower pot. Just in case they think I stole something. I just was afraid to leave my package because I don’t know those neighbors. This is the second time this has happened to me, which kind of shakes my confidence in UPS.

5 Likes

I have absolutely no confidence in them whatsoever, they do this 2/3 of the time. Wrong house or wrong street (how can you mix up street :flushed:)

3 Likes

Mine is on the way but I probably won’t get to her for awhile.

I don’t get it either. I called to complain and they told me maybe the driver was confused about which side of the street is even number addresses. There is only one side of the street with houses. The other side is a lake.

5 Likes

We kept getting packages delivered to our storage unit door. They wouldn’t even find our walkway. :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

My address is 994. They deliver on the 964, or the 994 on the next street…at least I know where to look !
But yep, they definitely need glasses​:joy: I hope for you that they never deliver it in the lake !:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

They did deliver into my recycling bin once. Yes, they put my package in my bin that contained broken down boxes, papers, and junk mail that was to be picked up a few days later. Right on the side is the recycle symbol and the name of my city. I saw tracking saying my package was delivered and looked all around the house, did not see it. Went out to put some paper in the recycling bin and there it was. My husband would never have noticed it and it would have been sent to recycling. I would hope they never deliver to the lake or leave something on the boat dock. Packages I shipped UPS last year because of USPS delays were all delivered fine, but when things are shipped to me UPS does not do well at all. USPS is slow, but not delivered to other places and marked delivered.

5 Likes

That is horrible! I cannot believe they did that!!

3 Likes

I am so glad I got my Delilah, but my picture was definitely captured by that doorbell camera thing they had. I hope I don’t need to prove I am not a thief.

3 Likes

just received my Delilah kit she is beautiful love her hands . So glad I ordered a second one also .

5 Likes

Haha one time they delivered my package to my house number and my street but in a city in Quebec, I live in Ontario!

4 Likes

We have a winner !:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I decided to get one kit. No belly plate.

1 Like

She’s here !
I don’t usually do that but I think I will keep one for myself :slight_smile: (I have Trouble, also, that I can’t part with)

8 Likes

I got mine today also from Irresistibles. She’s so cute. :heart_eyes:. Then I turned around and preordered Miley Brace :weary:

3 Likes