Delilah

Is this a pic of a blank kit or a lightly painted prototype?

Look how realistic the bumps and dents are around the ear and temple!

She has a lovely soft looking face.

What a talented sculptor.

I can’t wait to see more pix of this kit.

How much does it cost?

2 Likes

Ahh you got me excited all over again! she is soo cute! Now I remember why I preordered 3 of her :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I love this sculpt, and NJ is my fav sculptur lol I just wish she was a tad bit bigger

1 Like

I ordered 4 of her. I just love those hands.

6 Likes

I didn’t get my invoice yet, so I just ordered an other one. I bet it will come sooner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

2 of mine are paid for already. I just paid the 3rd one off. I didn’t receive my invoice. I logged into my account n paid it. I’ll pay for the other one next Friday.

1 Like

@ellakabella and @Msmimi04

I ordered one at first. Then went back and ordered the second…I was scared I would love her and then she would be sold out. :joy::joy:

6 Likes
4 Likes

I tried to do that and it wont let me… it emailed me the copy of the preorder amount invoice. lol

2 Likes

Machperson and it was paid in full

I think you can to click on the pdf (the middle thing with red symbol) it opens up, then at bottom in red, it say click to pay. It did that to me too.

1 Like

Thanks. I will try it again (For Ashia) :wink:

3 Likes

You welcome

I don’t have the option to pay. It just say it’s paid (10$). Nothing else.

1 Like

I just checked. It doesn’t give me the option either for my last one. I don’t understand it. It gave me the option to pay on 1 last night. But, it gives me the option to Pay on something from last year that I didn’t pay. @MacPhersonCrafts

1 Like

That’s why I ordered her lol those hands!!!

2 Likes

This is the picture that made me preorder her. She looks incredible. But then I saw the prototypes and they are just not the same as her blank sculpt!

2 Likes

Just got the invoice !

I will keep one for myself, for sure ! It’s very rare that I order two of the same kit, I have only done it for Trouble.

Delilah is one of a kind, I think she’s one of the few that will never be forgotten.

2 Likes

I just got my invoice today. I will get to the bank on Monday so I can get them paid off and can’t wait to get this little one. I’m hoping when Delilah gets here I will get some motivation back for painting!

3 Likes

Her 18" size killed my thrill :frowning:

4 Likes