***** Christmas Baby Challenge - 2015 *****

My mom said the same thing to me when I told her I was making a baby for Luna. Now she feels terrible for saying those things. Do what makes you happy. If she doesn’t like it, keep it. My brother won’t like the doll no matter what. But it’s for Luna… And if she grows up and doesn’t like it? Well?? I was happy to do it, so I win either way. Do not do it to make only her happy, do it because it makes you happy to do it. That is what matters.

4 Likes

Come on DC. Play with us! You can give the doll to Grandma or to someone else if she won’t want it. Or you can just sell it, but we want you to be in the contest. Come on! Don’t make us beg you. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m going to try. But if I can’t save up the money then I can’t.

I think you should make your grandmother one anyway. I just gave my grandmom one the other day even though my dad swore she didn’t want one. She LOVES her and I am so glad that I did not listen to my father.

5 Likes

I’m going to,Whether my mom thinks she’ll want it or not. She loved Ella (the doll I brought when I visited her). But also,My great-grandpa is very sick. He’s on the waiting list for a nursing home,But he could be moved to any nursing home in the province. Meaning he could be too far away to visit often. And my great-grandma isn’t ready for a nursing home yet,She can still take care of herself and the house. I think it’ll help her to have something to love.

6 Likes

Question: Contemplating a head with differwnt limbs…possibly. Is this allowed? @westernstarr

1 Like

Me too… Good question!

It was okay for the Irelyn challenge but I think I was the only one that did it.

1 Like

It’s okay for the Dumplin challenge as well. But I don’t know about this one.

Absolutely fine…Pretty much anything you want to you, any kit, any mix and match…This one is for fun! To get everyone in the Christmas spirit and the bonus is you have a product you can sell for some Christmas jingle, give as a gift or use as Christmas decor for your own home!

5 Likes

I’m excited to join.

1 Like

Sounds like so much fun!! Can’t wait to get started.

1 Like

Geez Nikki" I’ve been off the forum lately so busy trying to get this baby done for someone and she has been a real pain to do! And speaking of babies!!! When did I miss the news that you are pregnant!

4 Likes

Go check out “6 Weeks” and read all about it. We can’t stop talking about it and celebrating with Nikki!

3 Likes

I want to be in this one for sure. Ideas in my head already.

1 Like

I will probably be making 2 of them

3 Likes

Have a :musical_note: HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS, IT’S THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR…LALALALALALALALALALALALA OH BY GOLLY HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR! :notes:

7 Likes

I feel like it’s Christmas already!!! I know who I’m doing!!! And what I am doing!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Yay! im still up in the air. Can we do more than one lol?

1 Like

Yes! You can!!

1 Like