***** Christmas Baby Challenge - 2015 *****

Hi mamadar82! (Love seeing your photo…you and your hubby are such an adorable couple - I know I got side tracked but it is just so lovely to see…) Hope everyone gets feeling better there at your house soon… Can’t wait to see your entries too… I think this is going to be a very fun time for everyone! :smile:

1 Like

I hear ya! Been on the floor in my youngest’s room 2 nights. Poor kiddo. I keep praying I dont get anything bc my husband works so much. But at least my mom and dad recently moved out here and have been more help than I’ve had since they were born! So grateful for the help. :slight_smile: They’ve been halfway across the country until the end of july.

1 Like

I think it’ll be a lot of fun too. Thank you Starr :blush: Hoping the kiddos are all better soon. :smile:

1 Like

Ohhhh Yikes…hope everyone at your home is feeling better soon too, Megan…and that neither of you ladies come down with anything…I think the whole household comes to a screeching halt when mom gets sick…lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Well my baby is finished but I can’t get around to the photoshoot because I have so many things on my plate. But I will get her done. The sculpt I used is very dolly so she is a real challenge. Wish me luck!

I’m sick. :***( I just have Zoe her nebulizer. She’s home sick AGAIN!!! This year is terrible at our house! I’m praying we all get better/ no one else gets sick cuz my husband’s leaving out of state for a week in just a few days. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Hope you all are back up and on your feet again soon…get well hugs!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see her/him!!! :smiley:

Can’t wait to see…going to be soooooo awesome…I just know it!!! :smile:

Ah man, sooo soo sorry…I thought you were still hanging in there…Hope you all get well soon… :worried:

2 Likes

I started working on my three Christmas babies today and 1 custom and that is all I will be doing for the next month lol. Only one or maybe two of the Christmas babies that I am working on will be enter in this Challenge if I get them done in time. I should have them done in time though.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see them… :wink: I know they are going to be so adorable…I think it is going to be a tough decision for everyone when the voting starts… :smile:

1 Like

38 days left to get those Christmas baby photos in! Hope you all have your creative juices flowing…can’t wait to see them… :heart_eyes: .Christmas is getting closer too…just 66 days till Christmas!!! :grinning:

6 Likes

I am so lazy about getting the pictures taken. I finished the doll weeks ago and just don’t feel like doing the shoot. I better get off my behind and get them done.

1 Like

You’re way ahead if me!! Lol I have so much to do still!! And I ran outta stupid flesh paint, of course. :sleepy:

Still waiting for my kit :confused: Bought one today for my birthday so I’ll use that one instead of the other one I was gonna use.

2 Likes

I am rooting mine, and when I finish, have to work on the outfit. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Yayyyyy…glad to hear that some babies are on their way! looking forward to seeing them all… :smile:

Has anyone sent pictures in yet? Hopefully if all goes well, I will be doing my little ones photoshoot today!

Happy birthday DC and Ellen…(Ok DC…can you tell me your real name again…don’t know why but I can’t for the life of me remember.) Hope you both had lovely days…

I haven’t received any yet but I have a list of all the ladies that said they planned to enter so looking forward to seeing lots of pics coming through soon… :smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday @October :blush:
@westernstarr My real name is Victoria, But I’ve always disliked it. It just doesn’t seem to “fit” me, You know? My english teacher calls me Vic (there is another Victoria in my class so he calls me Vic to make it easier lol), But I don’t like that either. :laughing:

2 Likes