Can you help me report this woman?

All comments have been removed and there’s no way to leave new ones. She claims she has 100+ sales a day and, as a result, doesn’t have time to answer questions.
I did get an unsatisfactory response from Facebook saying that I could block her if I don’t want to see her ads. This was my response to them.

8 Likes

The page blocked you.

I am surprised it let you reply to FB. I have never been able to. lol
I report pages almost daily and they always say it doesnt go against their standards… :confused:

4 Likes

Their standards seem very very low… do they make money from her ? If so that explains that.

7 Likes

Not sure about that page but the scam pages that post multiple advertisements yes.

3 Likes

She has taken my name out of the wording and I can no longer comment

I got three of the exact same automated response.

2 Likes

There’s no longer any way to leave a comment or review. This makes me so angry. I hope the woman who insisted that your doll (that had already sold on reborns.com) was on it’s way to her and had never been anywhere near YOU ends up on this forum whining about how she got scammed. I rarely do this, but I will be more than happy to tell her ‘we told you so’.

4 Likes

If you are talking about Caitlyn I think it was a misunderstanding. She was saying she is the one that is getting that doll. She bought it secondhand from one of my customers. She is in fact getting Theo and she was saying there is no way that lady has the doll. She is our own @RosieCait and Theo should be with her by the end of this week!

7 Likes

Okay, now I get it. I take back what I said. It was under a comment by you so I thought she was saying that to you.

5 Likes

I have no idea how to report the page but will gladly do it if someone can tell me how. I am so sorry this has happened to you @Alypants

5 Likes

I was able to report this women on Facebook, maybe because it’s the first time I reported anything? I also was able to write on Jennifer’s site that she is scam artist stealing someone’s photos and claiming as her own. Also letting folks know that those who purchase will probably receive nothing or trash. However, on her site spellcheck miss spelled her last name to Mob, darn.

3 Likes

Haha yes it’s me!!! :joy::joy: I got lucky and scored Theo second hand! :joy: He’s in DC this morning

5 Likes

I’m so sorry @Alypants ! This is awful.
I reported the dolls that I knew were yours. I hope something else can be done.

3 Likes

Maybe if enough of us report the pictures, FB will take notice. I also put angry faces on the pictures… maybe that will at least alert any interested buyers. She must have changed something because I can no longer put an angry emoji. I have to click the pictures and open them to be able to leave an emoji.

3 Likes

Thank you all. That’s all we can do. Hopefully nobody falls for it. I am glad she removed my name so I do not look associated with this scam. This is not the first time and it won’t be the last. I will say I have never had this many pictures stolen at once.

3 Likes

Reading through all these comments, I see just how supported and blessed I am. This woman will never have so much support or such great buddies to back her up. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: HEARTFELT THANKS!

15 Likes

I have got nothing back from Facebook regarding my report.It really is disheartening that people do this. I had never had this happen until a few months ago- someone was using some of my pictures to get custom orders. I messaged her and she sent me a laughing emoji, but did eventually take her ad down.

2 Likes

Guys. Reporting stolen photos is more complicated than you think. I’ve done it and had them removed.

This is how.

Hi

I wanted to make a post for everyone to read so they know what to do in these situations.

I was recently told my photos were being used on a FB scam page to try to “sell.” my doll. Thank you to the lovely lady who reached out and let me know.

But see. This is where it gets hard. FB doesn’t just let you click and tell them that the photo is stolen. That isn’t even an option under regular reporting.

So this is what to do if your photos are stolen.

1. copy the link to the photos.
  2. make sure YOU are the photos original creator. You can’t report for someone. You have to let them know so they can do it
  3. go to the FB help center and use the search function. Find copyright. If you can’t find that you can also do it under theft of intellectual property.
    4( this will bring up a link to a form to fill out. Filll it out. Yes. They ask for a lot of info. Full name. Address. Phone. Proof of stolen photos.

Then wait. They will email you to tell you they got it. And once they do. Go to thx bottom of the page and reply with proof. Be it links to where you sell. Any place that shows the photo belongs to you.
In my case I showed them screenshots of the photos I had posted along with the date I posted them. Compared to the scammer it was obvious I had created the doll years before.

Then wait.

They removed the photos from the scam sites as soon as they got my information.

I hope this helps.

12 Likes

@Estelle85 this may help you also

3 Likes

It didn’t give a form this time.

2 Likes