Can you help me report this woman?

Yeah and they have been busy posting stolen pictures for the last few weeks.

I reported

4 Likes

I know from experience that if a burglar wants to get into your house badly enough locked doors won’t deter him. I still lock my doors at night. He says watermarks can be removed but why should we make it easier for scammers? Make them break the door with a shovel or at least have the trouble of removing the watermarks if they want to steal from us.

12 Likes

She’s claiming to be you. This is complete fraud and identity theft. And I swear I’ve seen that picture of the 12 year old with her new baby doll Harley (Twin B) somewhere else. Maybe even here on the forum.

7 Likes

Thanks! You all are awesome. I submitted a claim for review and unfortunately even though I think technically using my name and pictures claiming to be me is harassment, FB didn’t see it that way.

4 Likes

Do you mean Facebook isn’t doing anything about this?! I’m so sorry your hard work is being used by this theif! I reported the page and left a comment on one of posts that the person stole the pictures and is a scammer. Just checked and my comment was deleted in less than 3 minutes of me posting it. :triumph:

1 Like

That sucks, sorry. Do you know where she took the photos from?

2 Likes

I’m trolling her page!

2 Likes

I have reported it. Have you post her on multiple scam groups ?

1 Like

I was able to report her/it. She has also stolen other’s pictures near the middle/end of her feed. I recognized a Kimbry silicone. She has the fake Saskia too.

2 Likes

I am heading over now and I will report each and every one. I can’t stand disgusting people like this!!

1 Like

Here she is, Have at it everyone

3 Likes

she has this baby posted as well and I know I’ve seen it somewhere else

3 Likes

I am so sorry. I cannot believe that Facebook will not take this down Of course I recognize Aly’s babies- the others I am not sure who the artists are. I do notice that some of the ads say dispatched instead of shipped, so probably copied from artists that are not based in the United States.

1 Like

I reported her

1 Like

I reported her.

What do you choose when you report the post? Unauthorized sale? Harassment?

1 Like

I wasn’t sure either… I chose intellectual property

2 Likes

I reported the page and some of the posts. This is disgusting. I don’t understand why Facebook won’t just listen to you and review it to see that she’s stealing your identity. Like PayPal where they listen to both sides and the evidence and decide.

I chose fraud or scam.

3 Likes

I tried to do that then it got confusing with more questions lol but then I put in pretending to be another business and put in Aly Ralph babies

1 Like