Can you help me report this woman?

All of these dolls are mine and she is trying to scam people. She has even stolen my words and there are photos of myself in the pics. :cry:

11 Likes

This is so disheartening. I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this.

5 Likes

That is so sad…I tried looking for her page and couldn’t find it? I would gladly report her!
Edit ** Found her and reported her!

7 Likes

I found her but it wouldn’t let me report her! Nothing happened when I pressed the button. I’ll try again later. What a horrible person

3 Likes

I WILL PUNCH SOME PEEPS

I’ll go see what I can see

7 Likes

Wow who does this??? and in the convo questions the potential buyers trust??? Really??? Cahones the size of elephants!!! I’m surprised she can walk!! :8ball::8ball:

6 Likes

Thank you all! She didn’t even edit the description and so my name is still in it :joy:. Hopefully she will realize she won’t get away with it. Some of these photos were watermarked on places like Instagram, so I think they came from the Reborns website.

5 Likes

Did you share your situation on reborns? Maybe everyone can insist on having watermarks to protect the community of artists and buyers from scammers and Dave will have to cave

5 Likes

No, this has come up before and he says they are easy to remove if someone wants your photo so he will not cave. And they probably wouldn’t even care about the watermark. They left my name on the description.

4 Likes

I personally can not save any photos from reborns.com with my desktop or android phone (galaxy note 9)

2 Likes

I can save anyone’s photo on the site with my IPhone (I chose a random one)

4 Likes

Poor Theo! Your baby doesn’t deserve to be exploited :joy:

4 Likes

Isn’t it creepy and disgusting feeling? I reported her posts because I couldn’t report her page, nothing happened when I hit it. :woman_facepalming:t2: Feels so shocking to see your work being used by someone else let alone pictures of yourself, that’s a whole other level of creepy violated. :tired_face:

5 Likes

Yes the pictures where you can clearly see my body kind of bother me. Obviously I am not shy, but when it is being used against me it makes me upset.

5 Likes

I get that, not like they asked your permission. So creepy :scream:

4 Likes

Good to know. :frowning: That sucks

4 Likes

No one messes with my aly or my babies!!!

5 Likes

Reported

3 Likes

What site are these on?

2 Likes

Facebook :frowning: Claiming to have them all for sale

4 Likes