Can you help me report this woman?

I used harassment.

3 Likes

I put the comments that she is a scam artist with stolen photos, but please tell me how to report the page. I am FB illiterate :frowning:

4 Likes

Is there any way you could send them a formal cease and desist letter? You can find free templates of the letters by googling it. If you have a way to contact them to send the letter, they may be scared off by the legality. You can maybe also let Facebook know you’ve sent a C&D letter.

2 Likes

Aww she blocked me, darn. We should create a page almost identical to her name and include that she is a scammer and a thief. I’m sure that page would be taken down immediately though. FB sucks.

4 Likes

I called her out earlier today. She posted her link on someone’s ISO post, and I immediately recognized the hair! Know an Aly baby anywhere!
Needless to say, I’ve been blocked.

5 Likes

Have you posted all this to the scam groups on FB?

1 Like

I haven’t. I have spent a lot of time reporting and commenting on her posts but at this point I don’t want to be robbed of any more reborning time. And I don’t belong to the scam groups. I’m not very active on Facebook.

2 Likes

I think there are enough collectors that recognize my dolls that she won’t get too far in the actual reborn community. Or at least I hope! I’ve gotten lots of messages on Instagram every time there is something like this. It’s the first time buyers that will get sucked in.

4 Likes

Click on these three little dots. Then click on Find support or report page

1 Like

Oops, I circled Like. It’s the three dots below it.

2 Likes

Being new to reborning, this is horrible to do to anyone. I have let all my friends and groups on FB know that she is a scammer, maybe this will help put her out of business, maybe enough us calling out to our freinds and having it shared and past a long, will put a big dent in her sales.

2 Likes

I just had a tip someone is posting my Leo photos on their page. If any of you see him, will you please let me know? I am not very active in Facebook groups at all so I seem to miss a lot.

4 Likes

I am not a part of this group but this another person using my photos.

2 Likes

Looks like a private group? And all the questions to join are in Spanish?

They let me join when I answered all the questions with “yes” and everyone inside the group is communicating in English

1 Like

So sorry this happened to you!!
Reported the page.

It stinks that your pics keep getting stolen, but it’s kind of an offhand form of flattery that you’re babies are so gorgeous, everyone wants to claim them as their own work. I feel really bad for potential buyers as they will most likely never get a baby, or will get one that is nothing like the advertised pics…

2 Likes

But it doesn’t look good for her legitimate business when a scammer associates themselves with her name. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I left scam remarks in all of the pics and let everyone know who the real artist was. I wonder if she left those on there??

1 Like

I made comments on all of the photos and called her our as a scammer. Of course she blocked me.

2 Likes