Calendar Babies It is now finished

Thank you soo much :smile: and I am having a lot of fun with it for the most part and isn’t that the best reason to be into this art form? FUN! :wink:

2 Likes

I am in love with the little ring bearer… so cute

1 Like

Thank you ! He had the expression I was looking for when my flower girl caught the bouquet Kind of Oh no not gonna be me :smile:

:blush:

Here is the newest month hope it is liked :smile: it was fun to put together .
This is my version of the old dog days of summer .

AUGUST - Cookie Amelia AKA Lou Lou and side kick Bud the boxer And oh yeah old Bob lol.

7 Likes

Adorable! I love the dog😀

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah I think Bud adds just the right touch to the dog days of summer :wink:

1 Like

Going to be printing out soon , I think full page photos but will have to try both ways to see what floats my boat lol and then goody goody I get to really bug everyone I know with my calendar gifts :smile:

2 Likes

It’s kind of like oh no they are pulling out the old family photos run! :wink:

Here it is September already wow how time flies when your having fun :smile: I promise once I finish this calendar I will stop posting so many babies I know everyone is getting bored with it all . Everyone except me lol :blush:

SEPTEMBER:

So it is Kenzi AKA Portia and Porter celebrating the Labor Day holiday and the win of the Little Miss Labor Day title by Portia .

I really love this one hope someone else likes it at least half as much as I do I am down to the last three months on my calendar not sure I can beat this one .

9 Likes

Love the car! So glad to see you having some FUN with your babies! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks :smile: I’m happy to be having fun as well Lol taking a break from making them so I can enjoy them .

2 Likes

Adorable scenery! I love watching and waiting for the next month’s photos! :grinning: Your babies are adorable in all the poses.

2 Likes

Thank you so much I am really having fun with these little ones :wink:

1 Like

I only have three months of my calendar left to do I will have to find something else to do with my babies for fun maybe I will treat them to shopping trips lol .Or go back to making more I have kits in the wings just having fun with what I have for now :smile:

I am having fun watching your calendar grow! Thanks for sharing your progress with us!

1 Like

Thanks to you ! sooo nice I can share my fun with others who enjoy this art form :smile:

2 Likes

So getting to the close of all this here is my October will be winding this up soon it’s been fun thank you all for your patience :smile:

OCTOBER-

One of my little angels Halo has slipped :wink:

Lady Bug AKA Patty and Grant AKA Bobby little angels lol.

6 Likes

this one made me giggle … so cute

Thanks lol I had fun with this one reminds me of greedy little babies and the facial expression on the one just looked so right :smile:

1 Like